• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV meth rush variation question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopaminePrincess93

Bluelighter
I just did my second largest slam to date using the same injecting technique as my smaller slams. Same injection speed, bare minimum register and same thickness. Exact same brand/gauge rig was used. Im perplexed why my .2 slam gave me that strong taste and feeling in my throat and an immediate warm glowing rush... but my .25 slam gave no taste and seemed to gradually get more intense over time, i was way higher than the .2 slam but why no taste and why would i only feel a smidge of warm glow almost 2 minutes after injection when the .2 stronger warm glow hit me in 10 or 20 seconds after injection. My only theories are that A: that during the .2 slam my needle angle could of been closer to 15 or 20 degrees, almost parallel with the vein so the shot wouldnt of been slowed down by running along the walls of my vein etc. While my .25 slam was done at a 40 or 45 degree angle and the stream of syrup could of been hitting against the wall of my vein making it cloud and increase the amount of blood that would be carrying the shot to my lungs as well as causing some of it to lag behind from being carryed along the vein wall. Theory B... my veins are scarred and the scar tissue is causing the shot to get stuck and slowly pass or leak through the constricted/scarred part of my vein. Im very curious as to why I am no longer getting thr taste and headbanger rush even when upping my normal dose by .05g... could it simply be tolerance, or could it be the way the shot is being carried in my blood or are my veins just starting to go. I really want to taste every slammers favorite taste again so any input and advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I apologize for the length and possibly badly phrased post. Its only been a couple hours since that last shot.

Sorry DP93 but there's just no way for us to decipher why one shot was better than another. Maybe technique, maybe a slight miss, maybe a non homogeneous mix of meth? Any answer would be pure speculation and we have a guideline that frowns on endless speculation.

I'm sorry but I need to close this. Stay Safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.