View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IV 5-Meo-MiPt

moe.ron

Bluelighter
I’ll cut to thr the chase I’m a a psychedelic hedonist and I only have 10 mg of thr substance. Various studies tell me 10 oral/suf/ smoked wont get to where I want to go with this little amount sans IV. Ive shot up for 15 years without a miss, abbess or pore so I know how to handle a needle, true be told I use one only in circumstances like this.

now was thinking of 3 mg as a tester than hopefully7 will take me there

Thoughs, I’ve searched up and down and can’t find one IV 5e0 mipt excerperience. It can’t be any more causticthan your run
Run of the IV dmt

What'd ya take one shot a year for fifteen years? Yeeeeed lol.

Nah I've never done this, but would add that 4acodmt wasn't caustic for me IV. But of course that's the one I hit perfect. Couldn't rightly tell how it felt I guess because in a second my arms were like bean stalks or something lol. Fucking intense. I would imagine this would be wild in a similar manner, just keep lower dose cause it's got less of a safety profile than other trypts.

Ya only got 10 mgs now but ya can always get more later. But I mean if you're comfortable w/ the product quality and have experience IVing DMT, I think you got the right idea.

Personally 5-meo-mipt isn't much at 5mg orally, typically enjoyed doses 10-20mg although 20 be getting a little heavy.

10mg oral is more than enough for 5-MeO-MiPT given you don't have a raging tolerance. You might not need to go with the IV route at all. If you do proceed, be careful since bioavailability isn't really well known, but orally it's quite potent. More so than vaping the stuff, funnily enough. So start low and work your way up. The 2mg first attempt from the TR above seems reasonable enough, if a bit daring for a highly potent novel substance that no one else has ever IVd. If you do go with a higher dose, make sure you're not alone at least.

At any rate, 5-MeO-MiPT is best enjoyed at lower doses IMO (~8mg for me oral). If you're looking for full psychedelia I'd look elsewhere, though this one does get intense and interesting at higher doses the bodyload involved is not worth it. Most of the value lies in tactility and euphoria, which doesn't really improve with higher doses.

10mg oral is more than enough for 5-MeO-MiPT given you don't have a raging tolerance. ... 5-MeO-MiPT is best enjoyed at lower doses IMO (~8mg for me oral). If you're looking for full psychedelia I'd look elsewhere, though this one does get intense and interesting at higher doses the bodyload involved is not worth it. Most of the value lies in tactility and euphoria, which doesn't really improve with higher doses.

This.
Mind, I see the value in stretching out doses by using more efficient roas ...so if you’re set to try it iv please follow proper protocols. And report back, for science and what not