Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Isotonitazene - Experienced - ISOTONITAZENE (5mg IV) TR

Helpmeescapethis

Bluelighter
I’ve seen basically nothing regarding this chem, so I’ve decided to ameliorate that.

PREFACE: I have a massive tolerance to this drug/opioids. Do NOT IV this substance if you are inexperienced. Especially not at the dosage I used.

To IV iso, you must add a little heat to help it fully dissolve, but not too much that you destroy it in the process.

I IV this just like one would any other opioid. A spoon, a filter, and a needle.

T +30 sec: I feel the first alerts of this chem coursing through my body. It’s an initially HEAVY euphoria. Heavy in a fentanyl sort of way, but with actual euphoria attached to it. I always say it’s a blend of fent and the best dope you’ve ever done.

T + 5 minutes: I believe the drug has taken its full hold on me now. It’s a different sensation than any other opioid for me. An almost manic euphoria, but heavily sedating. I feel the nod coming on now.

T + 15 minutes: Eyes are extremely dry, throat as well. Voice is scratchy as hell. Fighting back a nod, HARD.

Approximately T + 20 minutes: I nod out completely.

T + 4 hours: I may have overdone it considering that I used benzos that night prior. Never have I passed out for that long, so suddenly. Effects still going strong, euphoria more present than ever.

T + 6 hours: Euphoria and analgesia slightly reduced now, but still very noticeable. Dry eyes not helped even with eye drops.

T + 8 hours: Effects are dropping off now. About half as potent as they were prior. Continuing to drop every 30 minutes or so. I fall asleep.

T + 14 hours: I wake up, it’s nearly sunrise. I’m not in withdrawals at all, but I don’t feel high. This substance is quite long lasting, even when IV’d. It’s amazing for me as far sustaining a high-tolerance opioid habit, but at the cost of not knowing long-term effects.

Hopefully this sheds some light in a relatively obscure substance for most people.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_isotonitazene
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_iv

Last edited:
Sounds like the holy grail... well shit, people gonna get ruined.

What was the dosage? What is the dosage for someone without opioid tolerance?

Thanks for the report.

I am incredibly interested in this chem now. Gonna look into it.
Sounds like the holy grail... well shit, people gonna get ruined.

What was the dosage? What is the dosage for someone without opioid tolerance?

Thanks for the report.

Bollocks, I left out my dosage?? This was a 5mg shot. Will edit original post. A non-tolerant user can do microgram level doses, such as 75-250mcg. Perhaps 500 mcg.

Also, @devilsgospel I can answer any questions you may have. This chem is quite rare these days, as only two batches were synthed. It’s also prone to scammers and if not them, then horribly overpriced greedy vendors.

But it is a truly amazing compound, and in the long run has saved me loads of money compared to my street dope habit. I should add that this is due to my purchasing at least a gram per order, though.

It truly IS the holy grail for me, as far as opioids go. Nothing has existed like it, and it is everything I ever wanted. So, obviously it’s an addiction waiting to happen. One needs to respect it, seriously. I wish I could discuss it with somebody who does it as well. It’s a very lonely habit, haha...

Yet another edit: I cannot stress enough how much 5mg is too great a dose for anybody reading this. You may think you have a significant tolerance, but unless you’re doing the equivalent amount of fentanyl or iso, then you are sadly mistaken. Please heed my warning.

Last edited: