European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ismene ON COKE!

Ismene2

Bluelighter
So I had my once every 3 years binge on foo-foo dust last night - just a quiet night in on my own. Sniffed a gram over the course of about 8 hours. It was better than I was expecting a nice buzz for a few hours but after that it degenerated into me going upstairs to "Box the Jesuit" for hours - and of course after a couple of hours coke puts a death-lock on the ability to blow one's lump so I was trying to "come home for thanksgiving" most of the night.

All in all it was ok but no good for a night in on your todd - the highs not interesting enough. If marching the penguin is the best thing you can do on a drug its a pretty crap high.

See like the oily peruvian one has its uses. But the shit is expensive unless your in south america.

Agreed. Coke is only useful on a social occasion when drinking IMO.
and it s good to keep it that way, the shit start to happen when, as in my case , you move from " wow blow is good on social occasions when drinking! " to " wow blow is good to work and meet deadlines" to " wow blow is good when playing writing ! " to " wow, blow is good first thing in the morning"

Last edited:
and it s good to keep it that way, the shit start to happen when, as in my case , you move from " wow blow is good on social occasions when drinking! " to " wow blow is good to work and meet deadlines" to " wow blow is good when playing writing ! " to " wow, blow is good first thing in the morning"

Yeah i was the same. Wound up going from social sniffing to solo crack binges. Nasty when it gets hold of you.

Try a couple of lines after 2 or 3 pints then leave it at that. Definitely a case of less is more.

See like the oily peruvian one has its uses. But the shit is expensive unless your in south america.

£50 for a gram - it was decent coke too, it had legs for about 20-25 minutes. It's a social drug or something for taking while you do something else - not sitting alone in the house.

Last edited:
£50 for a gram - it was decent coke too, it had legs for about 20-25 minutes.

my mate gifted me some Colombian Flake advertised as 92% by EC. I've had stomach bug since Friday so not even looked at it. But he said it was costing him less than £40 a g on the oz. The pic he sent certainly looked flakey/high purity. i'll post some pics and a review of my half g when i get around to consuming it.

Something I try not to tamper with these days beyond a few bumps socially. As i had a previous addiction to smoking which is another beast entirely.

i find cocaine is best (provided its clean and pure no levamisole or benzocaine etc) in like 30-50mg bumps and no more than 300-500mg, beyond that the high doesnt really improve at all IMO.

I've never found coke in any way functiona
my mate gifted me some Colombian Flake advertised as 92% by EC. I've had stomach bug since Friday so not even looked at it. But he said it was costing him less than £40 a g on the oz. The pic he sent certainly looked flakey/high purity. i'll post some pics and a review of my half g when i get around to consuming it.

Something I try not to tamper with these days beyond a few bumps socially. As i had a previous addiction to smoking which is another beast entirely.

i find cocaine is best (provided its clean and pure no levamisole or benzocaine etc) in like 30-50mg bumps and no more than 300-500mg, beyond that the high doesnt really improve at all IMO.
totally agree wuth the bolded, but it's often a lesson hard learned

when you say 'advertised as 92% by EC' I take it you refer to an energycontrol test result? as opposed to some plug's marketing spiel? 90%+ ofc being a rare result

sound remarkably cheap too, for 92% incredibly so? I know there's plenty hq cokein uk as had access to it for many years, but cannot help be cynical about that kinda quality/price ratio...although I am a couple of years out of the loop

Yeah well the results are there. Product had been aquiered via the DNM markets. Like i say hes thrown me 0.5g for a £30 debt he had with me. But i know hes been buying ounces for of the same product for £40 per gram on the oz. Certainly looked flakey. So i guess we shall see.

I'll update with pictures, review tomorrow.

It was a lot better than the coke I got a couple of years ago from the DN. That stuff hit me really hard so I went upstairs and had just got my trousers round my ankles when it started wearing off.

I think when it's like that your doing too much @Ismene2 . See i had a huge crack habit and that was a frequent issue then like smoking loads, trousers at ankles all the time. Calling every dirty bitch I could think of...

But if your just sniffing honestly half a g, chopped up properly on a hot plate. Match stick lines and go about your day feeling good/productive is the one. I'd estimate with no tolerance and high purity stuff any more than 50mg in a line is overkill.

Also if its oily consistency, not hot plating it. The other solvents that have not evaporated seem to ruin the cleanliness of the buzz, for me anyway. It's also much worse on your nose like that.

Quite looking forwards to this free half g tomorrow. But will defo be sniffing and using sparingly. Haven't had any cocaine in 2 months, and nothing to write home about it longer. Though like I say this lad is big on it and gets lab tested ounces off the darknet, so should surely be clean and proper.

This coke sample mate sent never came yesterday. Annoying as fuck but stormy weather here today.

Waiting on that 0.5 and some valiums, preying this storm doesn't hold up the post! Would be rather a dull one if neither arrives.

£50 for a gram - it was decent coke too, it had legs for about 20-25 minutes. It's a social drug or something for taking while you do something else - not sitting alone in the house.

I recently read a study that found that British cocaine was, on average, something like 1.6% cocaine, 6% amphetamine sulfate, 11% caffeine -- with the remaining amount (approximately ~80%) consisting of the dandruff of nigerian immigrants

I recently read a study that found that British cocaine was, on average, something like 1.6% cocaine, 6% amphetamine sulfate, 11% caffeine -- with the remaining amount (approximately ~80%) consisting of the dandruff of nigerian immigrants

Not true in all cases. My mate charges £70 a gram and had his suppliers stuff confirmed by EC between 88-92% with no active cuts.

Got that half g he gave me for £30 today and it's like sniffing air. Slight fuel smell but very slight. Very little numbing either.

It's mostly ground up bones now.
That's NOT a joke you know!!!

‘Basuco’ is now considered the cheapest drug in the world, at 20 cents a hit. It’s made from the residue leftover from cocaine production, mixed with brick dust, volcanic ash, sulphuric acid, kerosene and sometimes ground-up human bones.