• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is there anything more pleasant than MDMA?

Off to ecstasy discussion. Why was this posted here? ---->
Anyway i think a lot of drugs are more pleasant or equal to MDMA. Heroin, benzodiazepines (usually mixed with opiods), LSD, Hydromorphone IV, Methadone with little tolerance, and i think id even go as far to say good marijuana. MDMA does have a place in my heart though.

I love the feeling from MDMA. The full body high, euphoria, best moment of my life is now... until the next moment..... etc

The rush I get from riding a motorcycle is the best feeling I can replicate constantly. The whole world disappears. Not a care or worry. Just TOTAL focus. Wether it is on my dirt bike on a motocross track, or in the woods...... or a street bike doing over 100mph through some mountain highways, and back roads. It gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

It's alot easier to get than exstacy as well.....

jasoncrest said:
Yes Heroin man...
Or a speedball... After testing Coke znd Heroin in one same shot, you don't even want to spend your money on XTC when it's available...
I would even prefer dirty Coke or dirty Heroin over XTC....

Speedballs are quite amazing. The upper and downer gives you this mellowed out effect thats too hard to describe. I prefer just shooting coke and quite a bit to get the fucked up feeling I desire. I remember the first time doing it... ring riiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, and my heart is racing I can hear it and I'm overwhelmed with this intense euphoria. It was too intense my first time I was getting really hot so I had to go upstairs and go outside to cool down, but as I am walking to the door my vision starts to fade away I thought I was going to die, but then I start crawling to the door completely blinded listening to the voices of my friends which seemed faded. I got outside and the cool air hit me but I still couldn't see anything, so my friends propped me up on a chair and my vision slowly started to come back and I could breathe normally again after about 5 minutes. Even though that was probably one of the scariest moments in my life, it was probably the best moment of my life.

Hmm, more pleasant than mdma... sex on mdma with someone who means something to you? (not just someone random)

dude, that cocaine IV od story is sad, especially the part where you said it was the best moment of your life.

I'd have to say the rush of a fat line of speed is as good or better than the MDMA feeling, but that high is only good about 1/3 of the duration, whereas MDMA is perfect even the next day you still feel great.

Mushrooms can also give comparable euphoria, but feel much cleaner and natural. That doesn't happen every trip though.

Noticed that almost everyone suppose 1st time rolling to be the best time of the entire life.
But for me MDMA magic is never lost, with the help of piracetam. Every time rolling is getting just better and better!

It's plainly incredible... Million words can't represent even the 1% of that Absolute Bliss... like a nuclear bomb of joy exploded inside my brain. Like weightless floating over the whole Universe. I'm in love with Molly forever.

phan said:
dude, that cocaine IV od story is sad, especially the part where you said it was the best moment of your life.

You try it and tell me it wasn't the best moment of your life.

I find the comedown from mushrooms and LSD produces a much more complete and pure experience than MDMA any day.

I admit that shrooms/acid experience is healthier and more sensible.
But the beatitude and empathy of MDMA is waay superior to any other drug, IMO.

iv tried marijuana, mushrooms, cocaine, ecstacy, several perscription pills, and if you want to count it salvia

mdma is by far the best

i plan to eventualy try lsd and 2cb...aside from hippie flipping and that there arent too many other things i would consider trying..and i dont expect them to be better than ecstacy i just expect them to be fun.

id also like to add that i tried coke 2 months before i tried ecstasy. iv done coke 5 times and while coke is great and alot of fun...its short lived, i can see the addictive potential, i feel the withdrawel symptoms somewhat, its expensive as fuck, and overall not really worth your money. its not as much fun as ecstasy but its good..i dont plan on doing coke again anytime soon. its not worth your time. i prefer ecstasy over coke any day.

Rated E said:
I doubt that anything could be more pleasant than MDMA. pedaltopedal, personally i find the high from pure MDMA to be a very clean and pure feeling, more so than cannabis (which i dont think produces a pure high at all). The fact that MDMA is a chemical doesn't neccesarily mean the feeling it produces is not pure.

shulgun said that he had analogues of mdma that were better than mdma, that he never released due to the bad scene that came along with ecstacy. so dont rule out the possibility. have you done lsd and mdma? probobly not because its 10x more amazing than just mdma alone

a ++++ expierience (probably even beats a speedball...never tried a speedball)...