Is there any other E high enhancers besides nose candy,(over the counter)

ZeROLeR

Bluelighter
I just submitted a topic on the 3way and was wondering if there was any other functional boosters out there???

The only thing I can think of at the moment is preloading with 5-HTP to enhance the length (and intensity) of the roll... I'm sure I have more dieas in the back of my mind, I'll let ya know.

Nitrous and Poppers...both legal. You can get poppers (amyl butrate(SP)) at most sex shops, it comes in a little bottle, you sniff the vapours. Not to be overused while standing.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

ephedrine is pretty good. Kava kava pills crushed up, and you snort it (this one actually works pretty well,makes you feel more messed up, like a strong roll). I've heard that guarana is good too. Never hurts to try, or can it?

totally 5-htp also if you drink grapefruit juice one hour prior it will help your bean be completly absorbed.also vitamins e & c and 500-1000mg of Tyrosine and 500mg of DLPA taken as nutrients daily help alot because they are precursors of serotonin and dopamine which mdma can deplete in your body.all can be found at GNC.i also take one-a-day vitamins.friends who roll everyweek and thought that "magic feeling"were gone have started taking their vitamins and can't believe the difference.