Is there any legal type of MDMA???

XTChris

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if there is any legal type of MDMA you can buy at the drug store?

Probably not of MDMA, but there sued to be Herbal X. I don't know what that stuff was, I just remember hearing all kinds of radio ads for it in high school. Anyone ever try it?

Some Psychologists and Psychotherapists still
use it, I don't think they can prescribe it. They used to use it to open up people, make it easier for them to talk about their problems. Also for remembering a memory your mind might have blocked. They say very few still use it, but it is believed to help. I'd have to think so just by the random shit I've told complete strangers, but I'm a very open person anyway.
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

MDMA itself, as you know, is illegal. There have also been laws implicated that make any substance created to bypass the laws in effect against MDMA automatically an illegal substance. In other words any chemical made and any chemicals not already made, but would be made, that are technically not MDMA, but made to perform like MDMA, but made to get around the laws, already illegal. I forget what this law is called, but its still a law.
I don't know how much of this makes sense, I've been eating vivrin all night to stay up and study for my psyche final tomorrow, so i'm pretty wired and my hands are shaking like mad...I just wanted a break from all that reading...

i like prescription pain killers, go to your doctor and say your back is killing you and its been hurting for like 2 weeks, he might hook you up with something
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Herbal E was a cop-out. It delivered a high something like Jolt cola if that. It was mainly the placebo effect 'oo i'm taking e so I gotta feel good'
smile.gif

yeah, herbal ecstasy was nothing more than a bunch of ma huang (ephedrine) and various other caffeine sources. you'd get the same buzz by popping a couple of metabolifts. make sure the don't say 'ma huang free'. they mix very nicely with alcohol, and can make for a fun evening. don't over do it...ma huang in large doses can be extremely dangerous, or even fatal.
------------------
barndog
"I may be arrogant but only because I'm right." - deep

I was told you would get a nice buzz if you ate a piece of mango with a drop of sassafras oil.
I never tried this method because I think sassafras oil is now considered a carcinogen.

I was told you would get a nice buzz if you ate a piece of mango with a drop of sassafras oil.
I never tried this method because I think sassafras oil is now considered a carcinogen.

the law in the states that makes any drug similar to mdma illegal is called the Analogues Act (i think). so, basically, anything that produces an effect similar to an illegal drug is illegal. oh well, c'est la vie.
actually, any drug that is claimed to have similar effects to an illegal drug is also illegal. so, under the Analogues Act (i should really make sure that i'm giving you guys the correct name, but i'm pretty sure that's it) yeah, as i was saying, under the Analogues Act, if someone were to sell you sugar, but claim it was mdma, they could still be charged and face the same penalties as someone who had sold mdma simply for claiming sugar was mdma. crazy huh.

The analogues act covers drugs that are CHEMICALLY similar.....
Many drugs are oils or liquids in their pure form, and the are combined with other chemicals to make salts. There could be litterally tens of thousands of slightly different forms of a chemical that would all do the same thing depending on what it was combined with.
dan.