• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is there a worry of contracting HIV if you're straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowardescent

Bluelighter
Excuse the question but I was told by my college professor that a straight white non-drug user who has sex with other straight non-drug using people doesn't need to worry about HIV. It's very hard to get.

Is that true?

No, if you have unprotected sex with a straight white (not sure what race has to do with it) person who has HIV then you can obviously catch HIV.

Is this a serious question?

Whatever college professor told you this is an idiot.

I think you might need to enroll in some kind of sex-education course. The only dumb question is one that isn't asked they say... but this is a dumb question. I'm glad you asked it however, at least you must have some awareness at what a dumb statement this is to make. If I were you I'd inform a more senior staff member that this college professor is an ignorant fool and giving people dangerous advice.

No, if you have unprotected sex with a straight white (not sure what race has to do with it) person who has HIV then you can obviously catch HIV.

Is this a serious question?

Whatever college professor told you this is an idiot.

I think you might need to enroll in some kind of sex-education course. The only dumb question is one that isn't asked they say... but this is a dumb question. I'm glad you asked it however, at least you must have some awareness at what a dumb statement this is to make. If I were you I'd inform a more senior staff member that this college professor is an ignorant fool and giving people dangerous advice.
You’d be surprised how backwards Irish professors can be. I can absolutely believe it was said.

OP, you can of course get HIV from another straight white male if they have it. You can get it from anyone who has it if you don’t practice safe sex.

... and it happens still (not often, but it does) in hospitals by contaminated blood they are giving to patients with huge blood losses...

And for example what about your straight white man is going to have sex with a whore and does not care for condoms? Hmmmmm.....

JJ

The CDC states that worldwide 80% of all cases of HIV were transmitted through heterosexual intercourse. This is in part due to the spread of misinformation that misleadingly portrays HIV as a strictly ‘homosexual’ disease.

HIV is no more likely to infect someone because of a sexuality. Yes you do need to be concerned about it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.