• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is there a method for fast extraction of THC into 45-50% alcohol?

Druidus

Bluelighter
I want to stop smoking for a while and I want to start this trip into daily sobriety by orally consuming the cannabis I have.

I know it dissolves in butter and alcohol, but usually high potency alcohol.

I have 5 grams maybe, and I want the best experience I can get, with the fastest and most effective extraction method. I have an extreme tolerance, I've very rarely not smoked in 2.5 years each day.

If I go the butter route, will drinking a small amount of alcohol aid absorbtion?

I plan on trying to meditate in a dark soundless room. Good idea?

Scratch the alcohol extraction, I've read it's less soluble in alcohol anyway.

What temperature can I use to dissolve the cannabinoids in butter with the least degradation, and how much butter per gram of cannabis.

BHO extraction... consume the oil in whatever way you wish....

The size and length of the pipe will vary by what scale you want to work with but the main idea is this..

Get a pipe and 2 threaded end caps.

Take a pretty small drill bit and drill a bunch of holes in 1 cap, screw it onto pipe.
Drill 1 hole into the other end cap that will snugly fit the nozzle of a butane canister. fill pipe up with weed, cap the pipe off... run butane though pipe while holding it over a collection dish. Butane will evaporate off leaving an amber substance.

a standard smoked amount of this would be about the size of a match head...

It could easily be disolved in some butter or warm alcohol if you wanted to consume it orally... hell you could gel cap it or just swallow a bit of it...

Just be sure to do the whole extraction process outside, butane in a closed off area can be a bad thing if a spark comes up... and speaking of sparks, ground yourself to avoid static...

Its the fastest extraction out there and will probably produce one of the more pure products that you can get....

as for the temperature to make cannabutter at, keep it pretty low. the THC will start to evaporate off if you get it too hot... low heat for a while... check youtube for tutorials...

Last edited: