• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is snorting crystal meth safer than smoking it out of these glass pipe?

methgirl

Greenlighter
http://www.ioffer.com/selling/masterpiececonnect

Is snorting crystal meth safer than smoking it out of these glass pipe?

In my 2 years of smoking crystal meth. I personally think smoking pipe is the least dangerous way to administer meth. Don't get me wrong, it's still dangerous, but not as much as snorting and IV when it comes to overdose. It's very unlikely to take on hit too many when smoking.

I personally love the taste & I love seeing the thick vapor swirl around in the bowl, knowing I'm getting a massive hit. I don’t know any other route of administration (ROA) as I’ve never injected nor snorted.

As a meth user, I know it’s silly to wonder what ROAs is the safest but I just want to know your thoughts.

It damages the lining of your nose pretty bad. You get a scabby, fucked up nose. In fact you can feel it as you're snorting the line of meth: it burns like hellfire. You'll hop around and go "ay, caramba! that's a one good line a meth!" Not really, hehe. But a line of meth does burn, it feels like your nose is getting fucked up and, in fact, your nose is getting fucked up. Back when I was a drug user who primarily just insufflated every once in a while, I got two sinus infections which were pretty fun. Then again, the environment I live in also is terrible so I probably can't blame those exclusively on snorting meth...

My preferred ROA nowadays if it's something I'm going to do is iv. I've never liked smoking, I don't even smoke it. I will still insufflate on the rare occasion that I need to wake up fast (and get a little high) but not get thwacked out or significantly high or anything...just a little bump ;)

I prefer snorting it to smoking, once you start loving the burn is when you're in trouble.

Smoking is more addictive IMO. I prefered to snort it. Eating meth also causes the high to last longer. Meth is satan in chemical form. A truly pointless drug that will steal your soul and screw up your life. Good luck.

How hard is it to quit? I went from quitting painkillers meds to being addicted to meth. I'm worried about the withdrawals because I heard its 10 times harder to quit than opiates. I remember going thru hell getting off opiates. I mean you couldn't look at me and tell that i even smoke dope. I wash my hands all the time, brush my teeth, take a shower, keep up with my hygiene and put decent clothes on. I guess you could say I'm paranoid i would look like those pictures of the Faces of Meth. Made me promise myself i would never pick at my face but I know if I used long enough its going to catch up to me.

Smoking is more addictive IMO. I prefered to snort it. Eating meth also causes the high to last longer. Meth is satan in chemical form. A truly pointless drug that will steal your soul and screw up your life. Good luck.

I agree its a satan drug that is hard to escape from. Are you an active user or did you successfully quit?

It damages the lining of your nose pretty bad. You get a scabby, fucked up nose. In fact you can feel it as you're snorting the line of meth: it burns like hellfire. You'll hop around and go "ay, caramba! that's a one good line a meth!" Not really, hehe. But a line of meth does burn, it feels like your nose is getting fucked up and, in fact, your nose is getting fucked up. Back when I was a drug user who primarily just insufflated every once in a while, I got two sinus infections which were pretty fun. Then again, the environment I live in also is terrible so I probably can't blame those exclusively on snorting meth...

My preferred ROA nowadays if it's something I'm going to do is iv. I've never liked smoking, I don't even smoke it. I will still insufflate on the rare occasion that I need to wake up fast (and get a little high) but not get thwacked out or significantly high or anything...just a little bump ;)

I have always believed that iv is the most dangerous way to take any drug. You get so much drug so quickly, there's no turning back. With smoking I would imagine the rush is slower and you have more control over how much and how quickly you toke. Of course everyone is different, Smoking it is still very dangerous, hell any ROA is. I just found that injecting is a little more risky, due to the increased risk of ODing, heart attack, etc.

Once you IV you don't go back, that's for sure...I've known some people who've experimented with IV heroin but have ultimately gone back to predominantly smoking the drug (myself included), but I've never known anyone to IV meth and go back to smoking. IV is the one and only ROA (with snorting a distant 2nd) for speed IMO.

But yeah, is injecting street narcotics of an unknown consistency and purity dangerous? Of course it is...it's undoubtedly a dumb decision. What's strange is the fact that I don't consider myself to be a "stupid" or ignorant individual, though...yet I still choose to shoot speed. Drugs have taken the lives and freedom of my friends and at least a couple of my family members, yet I still choose to use. It's bizarre. I went the other way than you did...I quit (regularly) abusing stimulants (such as methamphetamine) and adopted a nice opiate habit instead. For me methamphetamine WD isn't that bad...if you've been a heavy abuser it may be, though. A lot of people suffer from very bad depression post-meth addiction. The only noticeable WD in the immediate sense is a very noticeable lack of energy in the next couple or few days following cessation of use, though (IME)

IMO smoking shard is definitely more addictive than snorting shard. More "fiend-y"

Here are two reasons to choose snorting over smoking:

1. Smoking puts the chemicals directly in contact with the enamel on your teeth, eroding it that much faster.

2. MSM is an enormously common "cut" in meth. If you eat, snort, or IV your dope, the MSM has no detrimental effect- it just doesn't get you high. However, it's been shown to cause substantial damage to lungs, and the form it takes when the dope is ignited has been linked to meth-induced psychosis. (That's different from sleep-deprivation-induced psychosis, which is common with meth, regardless of how you do it. The difference is, with meth-induced psychosis, you don't wake up sane.)

Last edited:
yeah when I was on the streets in the bay area, there was definitely a noticeable difference in the sanity between the tweakers that I.V'd the shit and those that smoked it. I'm not saying that injecting meth, or snorting it, or taking it any way in excess is going to do you any psychological favors, but those who had been smoking shard for a long time were way more far gone and paranoid, I mean we've all had our experiences with meth psychosis (I had non stop hallucinations for like four months straight), but some people never come back.

Nothing is safe with Meth, It has direct Neurotoxic effect, it burns off grey matter as fast as it burns fat and wallet.

Nothing is safe with Meth, It has direct Neurotoxic effect, it burns off grey matter as fast as it burns fat and wallet.

I've read and heard this as well about it, so I never touched it. Also, low doses of pharmecutical amphetamines I was prescribed like Adderall/Dexedrine would give me side effects at 5-15mg taken orally, that most people get at higher doses like sweating, jaw clenching/teeth grinding, a higher pulse rate, and I would not want to eat.

Last edited:
I prefer smoking but that's just me. I've eaten it but I ended up projectile puking everywhere. I've never IVd though. I'd say that ANY form of use of methamphetamine is bad. It's a soul ripping drug. It will take everything in your life and destroy it. I'm not joking, you have no idea how many bridges i've burned because of methamfriendofmine.

I had a friend who tried meth and it completely changed his personality. I wouldn't mind that but he stole a good amount of coin from me and broke my trust, so we aren't friends anymore. Last I heard he was living in an abandoned building with other methheads, sad...