• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is my roll gone for good?

Loozer_Magnet

Bluelighter
So here's the thing. My BF and I started taking molly about 4 years ago. We rolled every few weeks (like 2 or 3) and even 2 days in a row for the first 2 years.. We ended up taking about 9 months off after that because we wanted to give our bodies time to recover.. But every roll we've had since (even with spacing them 2-6 months apart) just hasn't been as good. We did switch up our connect a few times to find better quality stuff just in case that was the issue. But nothing we have done since has brought us the same euphoria as that from the the first 2 years... Have we lost the magic? Is there any way to get it back?

Dont chase it... try and forget about it for a while and enjoy eachother... Trust us... chasing = disaster :)

That's kind of what we thought we were doing when we stopped for a while.. I totally understand not chasing he high, I'm just wondering how long of a break we need to take in order to get back the feelings of he first few times.. We aren't in any rush, and I definitely don't want us to try again and end up making it counter productive..

**update**

So we are rolling.. And it feels great.. What we did different is take a smaller dose.. We actually took what we took the first few times, which is .25 split between us.. We are currently 2 hours in and not having that overly overwhelming feeling and feeling super cuddly and just all around amazing..