• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is my meth bad or too good?

Confusedmyself

Greenlighter
Yes, I know how stupid this sounds. I’ve used Meth for many years. daily user the past year. I was IV’ing for most of that time. Then I went to smoking it. Now I do either or. In the morning I only use it as a wake up. But mid-day I use and it’s a better high. This last batch I got has be feeling different then I’m used to. The morning is about the same but mid-day I feel high as hell. Almost a goofy scattered type of high. My heart is beating way Way faster then normal. Also I feel a bit nauseous and my tongue hurts because of little bumps on it.

My question is did I get good shit or bad shit? Unless I was spun I’ve never felt stupid while high. The awake factor is there for sure. I know how to maintain my composure, I work a professional job with clients in and out of my office all day. So when I feel like I’m being goofy high it makes me nervous. I don’t know maybe I’m just smoking or injecting too much at one time. I have other issues but am only leaving this one issue in this thread. Thank you for any feedback.

This is not at all related to the thread so I’ll throw an ‘I’m sorry’ in ahead of time. I’m honestly just curious to hear about your life, anything that you’ll share, and how that much meth use has gone over time?

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve used tons of rec drugs so idc. I’ve only used meth once on accident because it was a bomb mixed in with MDMA and I was strung out for 2 days. Really rough experience and felt off for a week.

Always wondered how the sides were see as I could barely function right for 4 or 5 days off one use (90-100mg total, an unknown amount definitely being MDMA and unknown amount being meth) and how long term functioning was in general for a frequent user

This is not at all related to the thread so I’ll throw an ‘I’m sorry’ in ahead of time. I’m honestly just curious to hear about your life, anything that you’ll share, and how that much meth use has gone over time?

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve used tons of rec drugs so idc. I’ve only used meth once on accident because it was a bomb mixed in with MDMA and I was strung out for 2 days. Really rough experience and felt off for a week.

Always wondered how the sides were see as I could barely function right for 4 or 5 days off one use (90-100mg total, an unknown amount definitely being MDMA and unknown amount being meth) and how long term functioning was in general for a frequent user
I’ll message u.

Dunno about meth potency and quality.

I do know when I used to take ecstasy [2-3 pills in a night] I would wake up [or not] the next morning and I would have a hard time eating / chewing.
Those little bumps You're talking about causes a weird feeling in My mouth the day after rolling. Especially if I get good, methy, dirty pressies.

I feel it go to My jaw then starts pulling on My spinous processes like a tension cable.

Yes, I know how stupid this sounds. I’ve used Meth for many years. daily user the past year. I was IV’ing for most of that time. Then I went to smoking it. Now I do either or. In the morning I only use it as a wake up. But mid-day I use and it’s a better high. This last batch I got has be feeling different then I’m used to. The morning is about the same but mid-day I feel high as hell. Almost a goofy scattered type of high. My heart is beating way Way faster then normal. Also I feel a bit nauseous and my tongue hurts because of little bumps on it.

My question is did I get good shit or bad shit? Unless I was spun I’ve never felt stupid while high. The awake factor is there for sure. I know how to maintain my composure, I work a professional job with clients in and out of my office all day. So when I feel like I’m being goofy high it makes me nervous. I don’t know maybe I’m just smoking or injecting too much at one time. I have other issues but am only leaving this one issue in this thread. Thank you for any feedback.

High doses have always given me a fuzzy head/scattered/stupid feeling, so it sounds more pure than your usual (and that therefore you're getting a higher dose). Try using less and see if the symptoms diminish to more like you're used to.