• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Is Marijuana Less Harmful than Alcohol?

J_Man said:
Of course marijuana is more harmful than alcohol... its illegal. What a fuckin stupid cunt. I would like to punch her in the ovaries. Sorry thats the weed.

hahaha

im so violently stoned im about to fall asleep...

that article was weak shit tho

almost as weak as this shit? this was the first time i have ever heard of a "gene" that "sniffs out" heroin and meth. ...

atomatically turned on by THC? really?
since when... ive never done either meth or heroin, probobly never will, along with the other 95 percent or so pot smokers who wont either...

davesoviet said:
You don't know?

See, there is a drug addiction gene in every person. Smoking marijuana activates this gene and causes your brain to instinctively seek out drugs like cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine.

There is some controversy over how the brain can instinctively seek out synthetic drugs like heroin and methamphetamine that have existed for less than 200 years.

But you have to remember, God designed people that way. And we cannot always understand His ways. But we can be sure He has a purpose for all of us.

also, if i ever did try heroin it would have nothing to do with weed.

maybe it could be seen as gateway because it offers an alternate reality to young minds. i mean remember the first time you smoked pot? it was fuckin amazing right? opened your mind to a crazy place it had never gone, some would say it changed their lives.

soo, yea, that sense of wanting to experience deeper, more moving feelings that was first awakened by mj could be construed as an "gateway" effect, but imo i think its just a natural ocurence as a result of any positive experience.

stoned here thinkin bout droppin some beans

cause my weed told me to ;)