• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is making cannabis oil difficult or dangerous?

You don't need to make cannabis oil to vape?

Unless you mean you want to do dabs. Which i guess is technically vaping.

Anyway, It can be dangerous - especially if you don't know what you are doing. depends on the solvent you use as well. I used to make shatter for medical dispensaries - so I could give you a run down but I'm not exactly sure what the rules are regarding this topic and I don't want to post anything I'm not supposed to. If you're really interested you could PM me and when I have some time I could type of a simple/relatively safe method.

You can vape buds, if you have an actual vaporizer..

If you're talking about vape pens/ e-cigs or whatever, then you'd have to make a glycerin tincture if I'm not mistaken, which is sort of difficult and dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Not only would you have to get the oil down to a consistency that would be usable in the pen, but you'd also have to get a pen that is quality enough to not destroy your oil.

Not really, making quick wash iso oil is both easy and relatively safe.

You don't need to make cannabis oil to vape?

Unless you mean you want to do dabs. Which i guess is technically vaping.

Anyway, It can be dangerous - especially if you don't know what you are doing. depends on the solvent you use as well. I used to make shatter for medical dispensaries - so I could give you a run down but I'm not exactly sure what the rules are regarding this topic and I don't want to post anything I'm not supposed to. If you're really interested you could PM me and when I have some time I could type of a simple/relatively safe method.

I might hit you with a PM one day :)

I used to make shatter for medical dispensaries - so I could give you a run down but I'm not exactly sure what the rules are regarding this topic and I don't want to post anything I'm not supposed to. If you're really interested you could PM me and when I have some time I could type of a simple/relatively safe method.

I'd like to see you put together a shatter guide :)

This. all depends on your method and what kind of concentrate your after. Ive almost burned my house down due to people being careless.

Water, ISO and Ethanol based extractions no. Butane and Propane can be.

Anyways, dabbing is fun but it jacks up the tolerance that is for sure. You might be better off just buying decent table top vape for buds.