• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is it to late? - meth

dontbelong1361

Greenlighter
im 17 years old & for the past 2 weeks ive used meth 8 times. im pretty sure ive consumed quite a bit. i never intened to do it this much & i know realise this is the typical start to addiction. i care more about my body then any drug. have i screwed my body for life? i take plenty of vitamins (Vitamin C, Iron, Calicum/Magneisum/Zinc & Prolent). i am stopping this before it turns into something i cant control, but im very stressed and worried about my health. my teeth expecially, i went to the dentist a few days ago & they said my enamal is strong & my gums are good. i snorted 2 bumps tonight & i noticed my gums are swelling. please any tips or suggestions on how i can get my health back or the best i can do to try & help it.

my gums have just become swollen and red. how could i have fucked up this bad, each time i did it i said it would be my last & now FUCK.

Last edited:
No, definitely not too late, you will be fine. Just don't use that shit any more. It's evil. Stick with weed if you are set on using, meth is a nasty, nasty drug. Especially if you would like to keep your teeth...you are 17, youth is on your side. Just STOP now, don't use casually even. I am 43 and it took me far too long to figure this shit out. You are all good.

im 17 years old & for the past 2 weeks ive used meth 8 times. im pretty sure ive consumed quite a bit. i never intened to do it this much & i know realise this is the typical start to addiction. i care more about my body then any drug. have i screwed my body for life? i take plenty of vitamins (Vitamin C, Iron, Calicum/Magneisum/Zinc & Prolent). i am stopping this before it turns into something i cant control, but im very stressed and worried about my health. my teeth expecially, i went to the dentist a few days ago & they said my enamal is strong & my gums are good. i snorted 2 bumps tonight & i noticed my gums are swelling. please any tips or suggestions on how i can get my health back or the best i can do to try & help it.

my gums have just become swollen and red. how could i have fucked up this bad, each time i did it i said it would be my last & now FUCK.

thanku so much for responding!

my top gums are red & swollen though, im afraid my teeth are soon to be falling out. ive only ever consumed it by snorting it. should i go to the dentist?

any other ways of preventing meth mouth?

im pretty sure ive consumed quite a bit. i never intened to do it this much

Welcome to methamphetamine. :)

No, you do not have "meth mouth" from a two-week period of use. Meth mouth comes as the result of chronic methamphetamine abuse and the terrible life choices that often accompany it, i.e. choosing to totally neglect your dental hygiene. Meth can cause paranoia from only brief periods of use, though, which is probably what you're experiencing

Quit it. 2 weeks shouldn't be enough to give you withdrawal, but if you find it difficult to quit cold turkey, try tapering with Dexedrine or Adderall. Something else that's important in successfully quitting a drug is to identify why you were taking it in the first place; why did you start meth?

i was snorting aderall all of last year for school, this year the person i was grabbing off of had his script switched to dex. my tolerence for both was sky high & the mg was low & cost was a lot. i was working alot over the past few weeks & needed something to get through it. its so pathetic, i know. i was not aware of the effects it caused till a day after i had done it & spent my whole night on bluelight & drugs form. last week i tried doing aderall & it would not work what so ever !!! tried snorting it 30mg, tried poping 50mg. couldnt feel anything & im not going try n take more then that since its $5 per 10mgcap. big rip off. after this expierence though ive decided id rather be clean as ive spent 3 years dabbling with coke, caps, benzos & my fav k. doing meth was a wakeup call for me.

Adderall probably won't give you a rush anymore, as you've experienced, however it WILL help with withdrawals if you get them, so it's worth keeping some on hand so that you don't go back to meth if it becomes too much to ride out.

i dont have withdrawls, barley had bad comedowns either beside joint/bone aching from not sleeping i assumed. one of my teeth has reeced A LOT & my mouth/jaw has a weird feeling/sensation to it. not painfail or nessesarly achy but i am very parinoid. should i go to the dentist? i just went last night & as i stated in the post they said everything was good. im nervous to goin back as my mom is recieptionest & to have a change in my teeth in only a week would immedietly give off that ive been using. what do you suggest?

Like already mentioned, your teeth wont be affected from such short term use.
Like you said, you are paranoid.

I once was convinced that i have a brain tumor. They did an mrt, everything was fine and I was healed.

Also thought i was going to have a heart attack, even when sober. Or a stroke, or cancer.

It's just your mind playing tricks on you.

Not too late at all. To get as unhealthy as the typical addicts you see you'd have to use for years, just quit the drug now for good, i've never done meth but I know its extremely addicting. If you find yourself withdrawling and are craving some maybe try to taper off with different less destructive amphetamines until you can stay off for good.

As everyone's saying man. You're still okay. There's no way in hell you have meth mouth after such a short run. They're probably sore/swollen from jaw jerking and teeth clenching. I rarely partake in meth but when I do my mouth always hurts for a day or two after. You probably never realise cuz you're so high but if u pay attention I bet you notice your jaw is locked tight randomly throughout the high.

Let this be a warning and gtfo before you end up with much worse problems.

Went to the dentist, he said everything is good! Jaw is still aching, feels like its rotting so i looked up my symptoms & became aware of OJN. Now paranoid about this. Its been 2 days since ive done it /: