• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is It Rude

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
Upcoming show soon, girlfriend thinks her source is honest but has never tested what they have with a kit. I want to make sure we dont go down any old dark paths with some ugly cut in our MDMA. Is it rude or a poor decision to ask to test it with the chemist present? We don't know anything about this guy aside from his scene and the fact that we are wary repeat buyers.

looking to use Mandelin and Marquis as test kits.

If he profiles himself as an honest source he will have no trouble with you testing it with him present. If he isn't honest or knows he has bad product he'll probably refuse, in which case you just don't buy anything. Just make it clear beforehand that if it doesn't test OK you're not going to buy it and see how he reacts. By the way marquis and mandelin are better than one reagent, but even better (much better) is to test with a full kit :D

I'm just not versed well in this yet or id probably have a larger kit. we'll see how this weekend goes Haha. Thanks for your thoughts, I agree with you.

Don't get me wrong, you are already testing with mandelin and marquis, that's more than can be said for the vast majority of users. This is very smart of you to do, so keep on testing with at least two reagents. The reason I mention testing with a full kit is a good thing to do can be seen in this picture

As you can see the combination of colours on all reagents together tells you a lot more than the combination of colour on two reagents. For instance Simon's and robadope can be used to differentiate between MDA and MDMA. Robadope can be used to confirm PMA or spot PMA when you have a mixture of PMA and MDMA (robadope doesn't react to MDMA but it does to PMA, unlike mandelin that unfortunately reacts to both, so it will only react to the PMA in a PMA/MDMA mixture). Mecke can be used to spot or confirm PMA and PMMA (though 2C-B also reacts green with it) or to confirm methylone. With 4 reagents you can get a lot of different possible colour combinations, making proper identification more likely. Also every extra test you do increases the chance of you spotting abnormalities in the reaction, possibly indicating adulterants.

Its not rude at all and if more people made a point of testing it could only lead to better things :) - thanks BlueBull for the great posts also.

Thank you BlueBull, very helpful information here. As im only just going to begin testing MDMA I wanted to cover the most ground at the lowes cost, just kind of budget myself accordingly. I would love a full kit, I am worried for my girlfriend taking something cut that will really mess her up. Ive seen too many of my close friends past away on a drug that was supposedly "pure" and "nothing bad" was in it. You know?

again thank you, I will refer to that photo before my purchases.

is there a full kit I can buy somewhere that you know of? online is fine if its discreet, I wouldn't know where to look anywhere else really lol.

Here you go. I've used these myself multiple times already. They ship fast, discreet (plain brown cardboard box) and their product so far is always up to par. You could split the costs for the kit between a few friends. Every testkit can test a lot of samples before it runs out so a full testkit is ideal to test drugs for a group of friends. You are very welcome by the way, welcome to bluelight :D

if he does have a problem with you testing it... just buy a point, test it yourself, and if its what ya want get more if not then your only out ten bucks and a shitty dealer...

Thanks BlueBull, my girlfriend is the only person in my life that is part of the edm scene, I just want to make sure her and I are safe while we have a good time.