• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it possible..

BlueberryfishY

Bluelighter
For a generic brand roxicodone M 30 made by malli to test positive for Methamphetamine from a pill testing kit?

Just curious if there is a Benzo that looks the same as a M 30 roxi, any info would be appreciated.

I'm not sure of a testing kit but I can tell you that when I go for my doctor visits that I have tested positive for amphetamines. I was told that it was from the roxi's I however never bothered to look into it. As for the benzo that looks like the M 30 never seen one. If someone sold you some or you scored some go to drugs.com and use the pill identifier.

Is it possible... to name your thread something useful which actually describes the subject you are discussing?

Why, yes it is! It also helps future blue lighters who use the search engine to search thread titles and find the very info you are looking for.

But a board full of vague, useless subject lines helps no one.

I ask all my fellow blue lighters to ignore subject lines like this. Please, don't fall for peoples pitiful attempt at getting your attention!

john is right here, naming threads stuff like this is why people say they can't ever find what they're looking for in the search engine. you really should be more descriptive in your thread titles. you'll get more views, and answers.

also, its not really possible for a roxi to test positive as methamphetamine when its really the complete opposite,and then how did you get on the subject of benzos out of nowhere.

soo, ur looking to rip a kid off?? lol

annnd no there is no other pills on the market with "m/30" , thats why its an imprint, so we can all just look the shit up and know exactly what america is giving us

I'm a bit confused why a mallinkrodt roxy 30 would test positive for meth. It doesn't sound true. There are some roxy 30 of a different brand (I forgot) that are much darker blue - which resemble 1 mg xanax.

the roxie a215s? yeah, or the v's are blue...buut how did u test the pill? and why does it matter about the pill looking like xanax

The A215's were Amide brand according to my old Walgreens receipts. I don't know what the brand name was which I received from an alternate source. But they were actual 30's. I'm just saying one time I almost got burned by a person trying to pass off xanax as roxy. Valiums look totally different.

learn what your pills look like before you buy them.

I've never once been confused about if a pill is a xanax or a roxi, I've never seen two that look the same or even close other than the fact that they're both round pills.

www.pharmer.org good site to learn what pills look like/imprinted on them.

dude i havent done codeine/caffeine pills that much, like one time for opiates so no but i seriously doubt, I''d say no.