• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it possible to control a woman's mind with lsd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. She is just as likely turn on you and tell you that you are a worthless piece of shit who tastes like blue

Trying to control anyone on LSD is like herding cats. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

If you want a cup of tea why not give her a back massage first?

Trying to control anyone on LSD is like herding cats. What exactly are you trying to achieve?
Try herding cats on LSD, it's a bloody nightmare.

It you could use LSD for this purpose, Guantanamo Bay would be like a psychedelic horror movie. But the CIA gave up on their LSD mind control project 50 odd years ago.

If anything, i think LSD prevents people from obeying orders, because they probably can't make sense of what the orders mean.

I've used LSD for 20 yrs. you won't find any one with more of an idea than me.

If you are looking for date rapists then perhaps you'll need another forum

yes, but you need to make her fall in love with you first. Then before you give the LSD you need to give her a bunch of lillies and a box of DARK chocolate with a high cocoa content. Make sure she eats the chocolates in your presence and in range of the scent of the lillies.

You will then need to administer the LSD within 24 hours of this.

Honestly people on LSD are open to suggestion. Its not that you can cause someone to think of you in a new light but lets say you bring them their first experience on a psychedelic and they absolutely love it. It is possible that this will elevate you in their mind to someone who "knew this would be the result, knew the secrete to life, or that you are the kindest and most giving person in the world." I have had people tell me I am amazing because they were tripping and i went out of my way to see that would happen. Its not controlling someone's mind but like i said they are open to suggestion meaning they are more likely to believe things that line up or kind of make sense. This might be why people get paranoid to as their paranoid thoughts seem more reasonable.

That does not mean you can make people do what you want like they are blank slates. And no I would imagine it is not likely you could control either sexes minds with LSD.

I agree with szuko000 in that even from my personal experience it tends to make you SO open to suggestion. However, following the good points 1000W made: it will be very unreliable and by all means not like a magical bullet that will instantly help you achieve anything like that you would want.
Reminds me of that video of British soldiers on LSD who start laughing and climbing trees and just scatter tripping balls (alas we cannot post the video here but just search), no - orders, that is: explicit orders, will be profoundly questioned or just not understood probably ^ .
Commands are the poorest way to brainwash a person though. Haven't you seen Inception?! (lol) If you indoctrinate a person in a cult-like way, LSD may be abused as an aid in such a 'scheme' and has been done so by Manson and that whole Skinner / Crystal Cole story?

Anyway, conclusion is that NO you cannot and should not do that - don't try to follow in the footsteps of psychos who we apparently born to manipulate people and the minds of already naieve / gullible persons. It just won't work, I think on some level the person will have to be able to and want to believe what ideas you are trying to feed them. Which is why it seems pointless on enemies if you are an intelligence agency I think.
It would probably torture them even more, if you feed them acid while already on a '24/7 sesame street blasting @ 100% volume' regimen in gitmo.

This thread should not be allowed to remain open? Though only to make clear what a terrible and shameful idea it is, on top of that it won't work.

My uncle's sister-in-law (Velma Orlikow, it's a matter of public record, and most of my older relatives are dead so mentioning this doesn't bother me) was one of the Canadian subjects of MK-Ultra. She was, for lack of a more polite way to put it -messed up- and not amenable or open to suggestions; although I only met her once.

So, OP the answer IMO is no.

Tom

will someone competent please reply?

Don't be an asshole. I'm uncomfortable with this question, it comes off as very rape-y/cult leader-y. Maybe that's not your intention.

Anyway no, you can't control someone's mind on LSD.

Closed, because this isn't going anywhere and it goes wildly against harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.