• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it okay to have sex on Ambien?

So I might meet up with a girl for the first time on Tinder. We're obviously not gonna have sex on the first date but get to know each other a bit and then maybe after two weeks, do it.

I've heard the first time people have sex they panic. I don't want to use alcohol as I hate that shit with all its side effects (more dysphoric than euphoric). benzos and BDZ drugs (zolpidem) on the other hand leave me feeling wonderful.

I was wondering if we should both take 20mg of zolpidem each. Since she's probably going to be drug-naive and have no tolerance to Ambien, is it a bad idea to give her any at all? I've heard people can have bad reactions to it and terrifying hallucinations. I've never hallucinated or done anything stupid.

If things go sour, Is risperidone on hand a good idea to stop a psychotic episode?

Don't give the girls Ambien, they will think you are a bad-guy, like Bill Cosby. Just offer her a glass of wine and what ever you take is your own responsibility, but maybe take one glass of wine or some natural aphrodisiac not Ambien before sex...

Don't give the girls Ambien, they will think you are a bad-guy, like Bill Cosby. Just offer her a glass of wine and what ever you take is your own responsibility, but maybe take one glass of wine or some natural aphrodisiac not Ambien before sex...
Or you just allow her to get to know you and become comfortable with you instead of trying to lube her up with substances???

She will fuck you when she is ready, nervous or not

Or you just allow her to get to know you and become comfortable with you instead of trying to lube her up with substances???

She will fuck you when she is ready, nervous or not
Why did you even quote, then replying like that.
I totally agree with you, (or did you think offering 1 glass of wine was "lubing her up")?🤔
And by natural aphrodisiac I meant like Oysters or food like fresh peas or asparagus.

I had girls who where pretty much ready for it just leave my house because there was no alcohol there, looking to "party" somewhere else just saying... It can be a nice gesture to have alcohol preferably in a nice safe looking sealed container to offer them when you invite them to your house. (obviously not force feed them anything, WTF, they can also drink water)...

But @LadyAlkaline is right of course a drug/booze free experience after getting to know one and other is the most utopian and best alternative!

Last edited:
Why did you even quote, then replying like that.
I totally agree with you, (or did you think offering 1 glass of wine was "lubing her up")?🤔
And by natural aphrodisiac I meant like Oysters or food like fresh peas or asparagus.

I had girls who where pretty much ready for it just leave my house because there was no alcohol there, looking to "party" somewhere else just saying... It can be a nice gesture to have alcohol preferably in a nice safe looking sealed container to offer them when you invite them to your house. (obviously not force feed them anything, WTF, they can also drink water)...

But @LadyAlkaline is right of course a drug/booze free experience after getting to know one and other is the most utopian and best alternative!
When you hit reply it automatically quotes.

I don't think your intentions are bad, but telling someone who is being rapey to do things in a less rapey way with the same rapey intentions didn't sit well with me.

Nothing wrong at all with offering a glass of wine unless you're explicitly offering it to get into her pants

When you hit reply it automatically quotes.

I don't think your intentions are bad, but telling someone who is being rapey to do things in a less rapey way with the same rapey intentions didn't sit well with me.

Nothing wrong at all with offering a glass of wine unless you're explicitly offering it to get into her pants
Sorry you feel this way. I was talking about the interactions in between two consenting adults nothing else.

Not sure OP but I think sex is cool on everything as long as they're not asleep or sleep walking

Leave it to someone to ask a legit question in here and everyone shames them into something wrong. 20 mg is a bit much hell 5 is the drug takes away your conscience when you fight it so I wouldn’t use it for sex in the first place. But damn to push therapy on someone cause they asked a question I’d love to see some of your lives on the big screen what skeletons do you hide
Fucking A!

I'm just going off the OP first post. I would say dosing someone with ambien is a few levels above getting a girl/guy drunk and then sex. It's definitely a bit rapey as others have said. Ambien is a VERY strong drug and I have done some absolutely ridiculous things under the influence of ambien. Stuff that I wouldn't even do if I was fucked up on xanax. It's a really weird drug and could certainly lead to date rape.

I think it's better to not use anything because it gives her fewer opportunities for excuses. Like if she feels off after a few drinks she can say that went straight to my head, now I'm tired. That can never be a good sign