Is it OK to roll when you jus got your tounge peirced?

X-acutioner

Bluelighter
hello once again everyone
well i jus got my tounge peirced yesterday and i wanted to roll this weekend is this going to be safe?? if any of you went throught this could you please help me out!!! thanks a million!!!! GET FUCKED UP BUT BE SAFE!!! P*L*U*R!!! -b-

pierced in amsterdam and rolled didn't bother me but watch out not to bite it - as long as you remmeber to be aware nothing will happen - buy a binky or something. ..
ah and eat ICE - it helped me and it didn't swallow for a sec
smile.gif

enjoy ...
Plurness

I just got my tongue pierced recently and I rolled about 10 days after I got it done. Be very careful!!! I was grinding my teeth really really bad and I ended up biting on my tongue ring ALL NIGHT!! It just felt so cool that I didn't even think about it and I was in soooo much pain for the next few days, my tongue swelled back up and everything. Bring a soother and make sure you chew on that, not your tongue ring, and you should be fine.
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

I just got my tongue pierced recently and I rolled about 10 days after I got it done. Be very careful!!! I was grinding my teeth really really bad and I ended up biting on my tongue ring ALL NIGHT!! It just felt so cool that I didn't even think about it and I was in soooo much pain for the next few days, my tongue swelled back up and everything. Bring a soother and make sure you chew on that, not your tongue ring, and you should be fine.
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

Sweet-E kinda got overenthusiastic there
smile.gif
Anyhow, I'm sure you got the whole sterility spiel from your piercer. While you're rolling, you'll prolly be putting a bunch of crap in your mouth. Candy, gum, chew toy, fingers, whathaveyou. And then there's smoking, if you do that. Which I suggest you DON'T, btw - real bad fer fresh piercings. Anyhow, whatever you put in your mouth you should be sure is sterile. Kinda hard, especially while fucked up
smile.gif
. Even if you soak a binkie in Listerine, it's still gonna get contaminated pretty quick. My piercer said to swish after ANYthing goes in the mouth. Kinda absurd, but even if you tone it down, you still gotta swish like, I dunno, every 15 minutes to be extra safe. Not exactly convenient. There are horror stories out there of what probably will NOT happen if you don't keep your fresh piercing clean, but better safe than sorry (with a tongue the size of the Titanic).
*MY* sugguestion as the Voice of Reason is to just save your pills cuz it's no fun to have to be responsible about something while rolling. Not that I'm sure I'd follow my own advice if I was in the same situation
smile.gif
. So my second suggestion would be just to keep a small travel-sized bottle of Listerine (or whatever you're using) handy and rinse your mouth out periodically. Not quite sure how it'll feel while yer rollin, but, hey, new experience
smile.gif
Oh, and, of course, try not to bite your tongue or bar
smile.gif
. It hurts like hell, like I'm sure you already know. Just yer gonna have something to keep track of when yer jaw-chatterin' or whatever
smile.gif
Loupy - Very Poor Voice of Reason