Is It me or has RoLLerGirL taken over the board!!

ROLL2NITE

Bluelighter
Not that it's a bad thing..BUT..i see her name everywhere..I have to admit, i'm alittle intrigued..
peace
------------------
P.L.U.R.N.E.S.S
Peace-Love-Unity-Respect
Now-Everyone
Swallow-Simultaneously

No kidding! But hey, her posts are a good read, so who's complaining
smile.gif

Dave

Sup brotha roll,
I got the sweet pleasure of chatting with rollergirl yesterday. And guess what r2n... she is from yar nood. She is kewlio!!!
Keep 'em coming rollergirl!!!
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Rollergirl is the shit, and I enjoy reading her posts, so keep on posting rollergirl. Much love everybody.
PLUR
what goes up, must come down, no not me clowns

R o L L e r G i r L---hi sweety...with this post~~~~I meant NO disrespect..I was just on late last night, and every post i went to I saw it was by YOU..just thought you were taking over....hahaha...
BLUELIGHT...A.K.A.....
R o L L e r G i r L L i G h T. nu
Just Playing--much love to you all---
FEB 5th--shampoo----don't forget..
cowboy
------------------
P.L.U.R.N.E.S.S
Peace-Love-Unity-Respect
Now-Everyone
Swallow-Simultaneously

This is just fact, and I could really care less about who post what and how many times. I have been registered on this board since November 4th, 1999 and have 145 posts. Rollergirl has 140 posts and shes been on the board a week.

My face is as red as the tomatos my mom grows in her garden!!!!!
Ok ok... so I'm an over achiever...
I love Bluelight. I love all of you. and I get a little excited...
frown.gif
so I post... and I get a little more excited.. so I post some more.
smile.gif
And I love getting email notifications and just hearing what everyone has to say!! So i indulge myself... I'M SORRY!!!
I'm just trying to further the board... it's been a great week for me
wink.gif
hehe - a great week filled with 140 posts (look for 2 grand by Feb.!! -- kidding!! -- sorta) And it's not like I post just to post.... I spread my threads around! At least.. I try to. But listen, I wont be terribly hurt if y'all want me to take it a step down (well.. nothing years of therapy wont fix
smile.gif
) I'll try to keep my typing finger under control
smile.gif

From the moment I came here, I loved it. Everyone is amazing. This board IS PLUR. And I like being a part of it .. so sue me
smile.gif

I love you all -- thanks guys!! Don't ever change!!!
smile.gif

You make me smile
smile.gif
Nothing but love
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------
Becca
[This message has been edited by Ro L L er G i r L (edited 20 January 2000).]

SWEETHEART--don't slow down by any means...You post fun topics that everyone likes to read and reply(just check the # of reply's---your the bomb..hahaha)
Hope you get an I.D. before the 5th..BUT..i know a few people that work there..(the queen at the front door..but he doesn't check I.D.'s) i will see what i can do..
keep up the good work
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

peace
------------------
P.L.U.R.N.E.S.S
Peace-Love-Unity-Respect
Now-Everyone
Swallow-Simultaneously

thank you
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
any help you can offer would be much appreciated - feel free to email (hey -- i've already written you!)

ROLLERGIRL AND ROLL2NITE MAD PLUR AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF TO YOU TOO.
Hey rollergirl,
that's the doode that i told you about. Watchout though he gotz some crazy glostix skills...hahahaha
much luv yall
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Becca is not only articulate but a lot of fun. Soon enough I hope you all have the pleasure of meeting her.
smile.gif