IS IT "LEGAL" FOR BLUELIGHT TO SPAM PEOPLE????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidBunny

Bluelighter
I joined Bluelight quite some time ago registering with another name, with a bluelight email address, and using my hotmail address as an alternative email address.
Since then i have been recieving spam bullshit junkmail that addresses me by that username.
It is obviously coming from Bluelight, and if it dosen't stop, your asses will be fucked/sued.
Stop sending the fucking spam.

Bluelight isn't spamming you. I get about 20 spams a day to my hotmail account, which address me by name. Not linked to BL at all (I've never used that account here, or posted the address on BL). So either hotmail sold it, as JF said, or you gave it to another site and they're spamming you. It's not us.

I honestly get about 50 spams a day in my hotmail account. Started way before I joined bluelight. Good luck on your suit though!

Mods, leave this up so we can all laugh at him.

such an ignorant guy should be banned, he wants to sue BL, damn him :X anyway hotmail blows, I got so much spam I said screw this and switched to yahoo email. Even though hotmail is free, they make tons of money off the spam, yahoo is free and rarely spams you

This is soooo very funny. I'd love to see the face of your lawyer when you announce your plans to sue a drug information website you regularly post on for free, on the basis that they sent you some ads you didn't ask for. Even when they didn't actually send them ;)
--- G.

It is legal as long as we send it out only to people with a REALLY small penis.
Check the dutch Medical Emergency Help Act of 1926!

Okay. Serious. Serious. Try to be serious.
If you subscribed for a bluelight.ru email address, the party you have entered an agreement with is BigMailBox.com, Inc. You can NOT have the email address without having agreed with their terms, which explicitly mentions you allow them to send you mailings.
Finding out how to cancel your Bigmailbox account is left as an exercise to the reader.

AcidBunny, sorry to hear. You will be missed, not that I knew nor liked you anyway. Next time read the agreements

Computer_collector said:
such an ignorant guy should be banned, he wants to sue BL, damn him :X anyway hotmail blows, I got so much spam I said screw this and switched to yahoo email. Even though hotmail is free, they make tons of money off the spam, yahoo is free and rarely spams you

couldnt have put it better myself!! i HAD a hotmail account and damn i would get at least 30 new ones a day if not more. id check my mail and over half of it was spam. my currnet yahoo account i get like 5-10(max) a day! and none look like or even seem like there from bluelight!!

i think more than enough has been said!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.