Is it just me? Or is everything garbage lately???

Not just the streets. Australian DNM vendors treat all their customers like one-time opportunities for a hit and run scam with bunk product. Amazingly they keep getting reviewed 5/5 by idiots who are mainly rating the postal system I guess.

If this topic irritates you then just leave
He meant the drugs in AUSTRALIA are trash not that this discussion is.

Start utilizing your computer...that's about all the detail I can give and not break site rules...but go deep into that computer.. the drugs are fire as shit since the beginning to present day. Street drugs have just evolved into a mixture of fentanyl and bathsalts mixed together.

He meant the drugs in AUSTRALIA are trash not that this discussion is.

Start utilizing your computer...that's about all the detail I can give and not break site rules...but go deep into that computer.. the drugs are fire as shit since the beginning to present day. Street drugs have just evolved into a mixture of fentanyl and bathsalts mixed together.
Depends a bit on your drug I think. In the interests of harm reduction I think I can report that the majority of Australian DNM meth vendors sell stuff that loses 15-20 % in an acetone wash and still tastes wrong. Whereas in the real world buying a decent weight like a 1/2 ounce or even an 8 ball will get you product that loses 5 % and tastes sweet as heaven. Suggesting it is straight from the manufacturer to you.

I'll just be honest here because very few places I can be.

I did more drugs within the pandemic than I ever have in my entire life. I was almost perpetually high and then some days in sickness/depression from another dimension lol. Luckily, I got out of those withdrawals mostly. However, even if I get my hands on the finest pharmaceuticals or weed/etc it just feels whatever. Mental tolerance is a true thing. We can't do drugs forever lol. We knew that from the beginning tho!

It'll come back eventually if you hate all the drugs you put inside your body. It always comes back so it can ruin your life at the wrong time lol. Don't worry too much about not being able to get really high for a while. Always comes back.

I'm sure this is a global problem. From time to time such situations arise that everything available is cut to fuck. At those moments the best options are to abstain or go for the overpriced pharmaceuticals.

Not just the streets. Australian DNM vendors treat all their customers like one-time opportunities for a hit and run scam with bunk product. Amazingly they keep getting reviewed 5/5 by idiots who are mainly rating the postal system I guess.
pretty sure its fear of being black listed . Pretty sure thats kind of a scam thats used in selective scamming actually if i remember correctly

The title of this thread happens to coincide with when and why I stopped a lot of random drug use.
Also other factors but garbage and getting smoking hot pissed helped me begrudgingly walk away....

I've been having a hell of a time finding any meth or heroin that isn't garbage
Is not just you. Recently I copped some shit that had absolutely zero effect. And I mean ZERO and I took a pretty hefty dose. I'm convinced I was pretty much shooting milk sugar.