• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is it just me or have other people notice drugs are more common in urban areas than the suburbs?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
It seems more dense places and urban areas have more drugs than the suburb places and places with lower density.

Even in Florida the suburbs have less drugs than the more urban dense areas the same with Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Philly or Chicago.

And the same in Australia, UK and Canada it seems the suburbs have less drugs than the more urban dense areas.

Also bigger cities seem to have more drugs than smaller cities.

Because cities are major hubs for drug trafficking. For drugs to even get to the suburbs they have to go through cities. As well, it's a lot easier for drug users and dealers to get away with it in cities, because there's so much going on and the police have a lot more pressing business.

I'd wager that rural areas actually have a higher drug use rate per capita, you just don't see it as much because there are less people around.

It is a lot more visible in urban areas. The system is just different in rural areas…in a lot of urban areas the dealers are basically doing the equivalent of punching in for their job working at K Mart or something, whereas in rural areas there are a lot more user-dealers. Both systems have their pro and cons I think. In rural America the actual process of buying, using drugs etc is pretty chill, but there are more flakes and unreliable connections. In urban America the dealers are often very professional but the open nature of it exposes you to some potential risk.

Pretty much every time I see news of a cartel bust it shows a house in a suburb that got raided for like 100lbs of weed and 10 kilos of coke with $1M in cash or something

I'd wager that rural areas actually have a higher drug use rate per capita, you just don't see it as much because there are less people around.

I thought that was mostly true for meth and pills are more popular in rural areas? Where in the city it has more taboo.

Also was it not state of West Virginia had highest drug use than state of Kentucky In the US.