• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is it bad to snort ecstacy?

Snorting mdma/ecstasy is a waste in my experience.. better result if eaten

Man, still clearly remember the first time I blew some MDMA.

Ooo, these are neat little lines, this should be fun. I'll just take a little... OOOOH MY GOD! MOTHERFUCKER!!

*Then 5 minutes later*

Well, I can feel my nose again and no burn, next line!
WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF!

Yes it hurts, but I actually love the drip of almost any blown drug.

Crushed up some pure molly crystals a couple of weeks back. Snorted about 150mg split between both nostrils.

omg - forgot how much it stings. Lasts a good 5 mins too. 3 weeks on and I'm still gagging slightly when I think of it.

Really no need to snort over swallowing, unless you've just munched a massive amount of carbs I suppose...

Fuck snorting shit now I wasn't addicted to xtc I was addicted to the way I did it being snorting I love snorting shit... And yes it's bad for you lol... Chemical burns in the nose deviated septum (After snorting shit alot) I also think I snorting drugs has effected my smell/taste.

snorting a tab hits you quicker and usually is more intense, but the duration is much shorter than if you swallow it. plus, it burns like crazy and the drip is horrible. it's worth it if you have several pills, but if you're limited to just a few then i'd recommend plugging one and swallowing the other, IMO.

And snorting xtc now does not Even burn my nose... AT all.. And I love the taste of MDMA not going to lie... Double post FTL lol :/

^ if pure molly doesn't burn your nose, I would have serious concerns for either the quality of your molly, or the damage done to your inner nostril...

Isn't snorting pills retarded since all the binders and fillers just clog up your nose and make it hard to the mdma to be adsorbed into the blood stream or something along those lines (I could be very wrong)?

^ I'd never advocate snorting anything but a pill tested as having nothing but 'active' ingredients, and one's which I knew weren't going to destroy my nose.

Even then; just dropping it seems like the best option, nearly always.

Pure MDMA crytals (aka Molly) is a sligthly different story as it's so pure, but still stings like fuck.

I suppose the only times I'd crush a pill to snort it are (1) If I've just had a meal full of carbs; or (2) The pill is largely amp - just seems to work better than swallowing.

^ I'd never advocate snorting anything but a pill tested as having nothing but 'active' ingredients, and one's which I knew weren't going to destroy my nose.

Even then; just dropping it seems like the best option, nearly always.

Pure MDMA crytals (aka Molly) is a sligthly different story as it's so pure, but still stings like fuck.

I suppose the only times I'd crush a pill to snort it are (1) If I've just had a meal full of carbs; or (2) The pill is largely amp - just seems to work better than swallowing.

I just bring up the pill thing because I have snorted molly before and it hit me quite hard then againm I remember snorting a pill which was tested to have mdma and amp in it, I snorted it and felt nothing....

I used to like snorting mephedrone but one time I decided not to oral dose before doing some lines and ended up doing too many lines and fucked up my sinuses so now I just really don't enjoy snorting anything although whenever I get K again I'll probably make an exception for that. I do have pure molly powder but it kicks in so fast just mixed with a bit of water and downed like a shot glass that I'm not really seeing what benefit snorting would bring and have been scared to try it as mdma is much more "hard" than something like meph or K IMO.

I hate it. It burns like hell and tastes like ass. First you suffer the burn and once that's basically gone you can taste it in the back of your throat and it tastes horrible.

I don't mind snorting the stuff, except that you get this filthy taste in the back of your throat and I often get the snuffles afterwards. Much prefer plugging anyway.

i wouldnt snort pills.. but omg i <333 snorting molly!! it hits u so fast and hard, and i know im fucked up but i actually like the burn and the drip, its like my brain knows that taste is pure bliss =) its an acquired taste for sure

If you have clean pills, I don't see why not. Really depends on whether or not you like snorting things, and how intense you want the experience to be. Personally I love snorting things, and call me a masochist, but I find the ecstasy burn exciting. First line - ow ow fire up the nose! 5 minutes later, second line - tickles and fluffy kittens up the nose!
I might be sensitive to e, but I've had pretty long rolls after snorting, comparable in time to orally dosing, and definitely more intense.

i wouldnt snort pills.. but omg i <333 snorting molly!! it hits u so fast and hard, and i know im fucked up but i actually like the burn and the drip, its like my brain knows that taste is pure bliss =) its an acquired taste for sure

haha, E is like the deffenition of an acquired taste.

One thing nobody has mentioned yet is the insoluble fillers some pills use, which won't be absorbed by mucous membranes and might well hang around in your nasal cavity for awhile. I've never snorted a pill, but If I did, I'd probably blow my nose 15 minutes after doing it.

haha, E is like the deffenition of an acquired taste.
Your telling me. After my last experience with mdma which included licking some off my fingers followed by taking a pinch from a bag, placing it on my tongue, and washing it down two separate times, I'd prefer having mdma away from my taste buds for a while thank you. haha

Snorting pills is fucking great - I've gone professional at it over the past few years. With that said, I do prefer to just eat the E. Better experience. My 2 cents.