• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Is Hannah gadsby funny ?

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
I don’t get it…I watched theys comedy with an open mind and didn’t laugh once, didn’t even smile, literally some of the worst stand up I ever seen…do you find they funny ?

Yeah nah, not very funny. And I'm a bit of a stand-up comedy connoisseur, I have a broad taste of what I find funny. And I just don't find her very funny...

Yeah nah, not very funny. And I'm a bit of a stand-up comedy connoisseur, I have a broad taste of what I find funny. And I just don't find her very funny...
I really don’t get the appeal, other then it’s a case of someone getting opportunities because if they didn’t the people telling her she’s not funny would be a bigot, so they just take the path of least resistance and just throw some money at a potential cancelable problem, :/

why bother? you don't think she's funny... own that and move on to something you do find funny?

alasdair

Why aren't people walking out of Netflix to protest that? Am I right?

i would have to say no, she isn't that funny, based on that. Kinda cringe actually, especially the tame, polite laughs from the crowd.
Sound like a laugh track added in production to me, but damn, for as small as the LGBQT community is they sure seem to have the entire country by the balls

you didn't ask if anybody thinks she's funny - you asked somebody to tell you where the joke is...

like i said, why bother?

fwiw, i watched the clip and it's not funny to me.

alasdair

She looks like the guy from Where's Waldo after he gained 80 pounds. Maybe they should have chose a different outfit for her or perhaps left jacket unbuttoned, i dunno

Seems like this gran is her target demographic.
dr.dickbiscuit….that something I would expect my 13 year old nephew to say randomly and this person actually uses it as a joke in a special, it’s pretty pathetic…but yes very funny lookin person, actually that might be the funniest part about her

dr.dickbiscuit….that something I would expect my 13 year old nephew to say randomly and this person actually uses it as a joke in a special, it’s pretty pathetic…but yes very funny lookin person, actually that might be the funniest part about her
You seem fairly heavily invested in this issue 😄
Just like how I hate Kevin Hart and do not find him funny IN THE SLIGHTEST. Not even one little bit. I have never once laughed at anything he has said or done. If I met him I would probably slap him in the dick and tell him to shut the fuck up.

I'd not heard of this person until this thread was started. So obviously I've had a look at some of her stuff. It's not original. It's not funny. And it's not even clever.

But she's somehow managed to cause quite the stir in comedy circles.

This a bit dated and before this latest Netflix shit but she's discussed and the issue of her comedy and the comedy in general is analyzed and discussed (although things have gotten worse since 2019 with all the PC and WOKE shit).

This woman is way funnier (and she's not even a comedian) (courtesy of @TripSitterNZ today).

Hmm, my thinking cap tells me shes the future of "comefy" ... politically correct shiet
Nah. Hopefully we will always have Bill Burr! :ROFLMAO:

Mind you: just look at the shit that Dave Chapell has just had to take for his Netflix special!