• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is GHB anything like E?

I could take you to a thread where people would disagree with you..

It has nasty withdrawals.. you can actually die from em.. and your description of the affects are.. a bit silly? It has alot more going for it than just feeling messy. Social anxiety (infact, any anxiety) is completely blown away. Euphoria is nice, but not in a rushy im fuckin fucked kinda way, making it easy to go about your daily life while on it. It makes the most boring of things (such as work) actually really enjoyable. If you use it to go to sleep you're normally gonna wake up 4 hours later with the need to redose otherwise you've got insomnia (wait.. i'm thinkin of GBL.. but i'm guessing its roughly the same? (with slight time changes)).. and it doesn't take long before a physical dependence begins.. making coming off of your last dose a fckin anxiety ridden, uncomfortable mess out of you..

Disagree with what?

There's no denying that it can be addictive, but it's only a baby in comparison to certain other substances (legal & illegal). Prof. David Nutt's list of dangerous substances summed this up fairly well; http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=470401&highlight=nutt

I'm quite aware of the effects of ghb/gbl (mainly 1,4-b is seen around my area though) & I used 'messy' for lack of a better word.

Peace.

I'm not saying people can't fall into addiction as that's quite prevalent.

I was just saying, it's hardly like a heroin/cocaine/meth which I would think are on the much higher scale of addiction than the aforementioned.

Unless I just have a strong mindset as I really don't feel the urge to use week in & week out despite G being readily available in my area. :\

Night and Day.

The only real similarities is that they're socially lubricating and pleasant. But then again, so is alcohol, and we all know how different alcohol and MDMA are.

I'm not saying people can't fall into addiction as that's quite prevalent.

I was just saying, it's hardly like a heroin/cocaine/meth which I would think are on the much higher scale of addiction than the aforementioned.

Unless I just have a strong mindset as I really don't feel the urge to use week in & week out despite G being readily available in my area. :\

I can't talk for meth but i can amphetamine.. i found G to be more addictive than all of those you mentioned.. It's not like you CRAVE the next hit like with those other drugs.. it'sd just SO EASY to take the next one..

I can't talk for meth but i can amphetamine.. i found G to be more addictive than all of those you mentioned.. It's not like you CRAVE the next hit like with those other drugs.. it'sd just SO EASY to take the next one..

And that is what almost led me to a g-hole. Got to be careful with dosage.

^ Intentional G-Holes can be quite nice ;)

I heard that about k-holes. When we were rolling a friend g-holed. It was awful. They were freaking out and not in a good way. I had never seen that before and man I tell you while rolling it was quite a site. My friend remembered nothing. We went on from there minus the G which was fine by all of us.

^Oh yeah don't get me wrong too much G can be nasty shit.. Best thing for it is to sleep it off.. otherwise repetetive nonsense and flailing and puking will become the norm..