• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Designer Drug From China "China White Herion" get you high???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyMittens21

Greenlighter
I been thinking about getting some China Designer Drug called "China White Herion" shipped from China to Me. It's Supposedly White Powder like Herion or Maybe Even Fentanyl. 10 Grams for like $250-$350. Has anyone buy this or tried it? Is it somthing that will take away Herion Withdrawals or Get You High? Please let me know. I been a Opiate User for 11 Years Now and a IV Opiate User for atleast 9 of them years. I have been on Methadone 150mg and Suboxone 2-3 8MGs a Day more then Once. My tolerance is Kinda High......put it this way......2-3 Oxycodone 30MGs (Roxis) don't get me high. It barley barley helps with the withdrawals. Please let me know if anyone knows or has ordered what I'm talking about. Thank You!!

hey man... Sorry if you are suffering from opioid withdrawals. - no one is gonna be able to identify that. "China white heroin" is just a general term for powdered opioid which could really be anything from tapentadol to carfentanyl. We don't discuss specific vendors etc, so no one is going to be able to make a real comparison. All I can say is - if you cannot even identify the compound that you are purchasing, I would so strongly recommend against taking it without getting a proper GC/MS testing workup done. There are several labs in the US that will test your compounds. It's your life we are talking about here. Even if you DID know the scientific name of the compound - I used to run a nootropic business and would order bulk compounds from China. There was about a 10% outright falsification rate when I was shipping/testing materials. That was legit on the books vitamin powder ordering. Do not assume that anything you are receiving is what the seller says it is.

So - with so little info (you don't describe dosage, expected effect, anything) -- all I can say to you HR wise is please, please don't touch that nonsense until you get it tested. And if you must/cannot resist, i would start with a volumetrically measured waterline of 20MICROgrams or something similar. not sure what ug carfentanyl etc gets fatal at - that would be a good low end to start at. (just get it tested)

Status
Not open for further replies.