Mental Health Is daily benzo use at therapeutic doses dangerous?

So frustrating and such a b@tch….yes, I get it….it’s a liability for the prescribing physician, but once your stable on a dose of Methadone 80mg daily for 7+ years ….you’re a very low risk patient, I’ve been using low therapeutic doses of benzodiazepines for the same amount of time…still alive, safe & responsible

Methadone 80mg taken at 8am in morning prior to work…..home at 5/6pm, prior to dinner I’ll take Methadone 10mg, Valium 10mg, Alprazolam 0.5mg, Gabapentin 300mg, Cannabis Indica 10mg ….and I’m GOLDEN LOL

Enjoy my healthy, hardy meal with my gf as the cocktail onset is being felt lol….after dinner enjoy a chocolate coconut treat with a Premium cold coffee espresso with a fresh premium Belmont cigarette and my CNS has been melted with pleasurable relaxation and mild euphoric bliss, all cozy on the couch with my girl, crackling fireplace, good documentary on the 65” 4K smart tv with Google & Netflix to keep us entertained

Sometimes taking out my fully registered & legal Beretta M9 or Colt M1911-A1 .45 (unloaded) to clean and oil on the coffee table as we watch Netflix lol. It’s like a therapeutic session for me :)

will you adopt me please ? :In love:

Not taking a benzo at night time for me is better than when I was taking one every 2-4 days. Thought I'd just add that.

There is never a complete tolerance acquired to benzos, though, unlike with opioids. Even beyond anxiety and hypnotic effects to muscle relaxation, at least in the case of Klonopin.

Getting clean from daily use at any level sucks! I wouldn't call it dangerous at small doses, but my god I've never seen worse withdrawal. It just goes forever . Took me two full years to feel comfortable again mentally and another full year to feel better.

As bad as it was to live through, it turned out to be a healthy choice. I'm fine now - no meds no problems