• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is codeine screwed once it's frozen???

Nate2323

Greenlighter
I've started my cwe of codeine and before filtering I placed it in the freezer and fell asleep and now it's frozen lol, is there anything I can do or is it screwed now??? Any advise would really help

Can't find anything to suggest it wouldn't be okay - I suggest you try it and see! Worst that will happen is it has destroyed the codeine somehow, but I doubt it. I would thaw it out though first ;) and still filter obviously!

For future reference refridgerated water is fine for CWEs..

I have done this before, not the the point of a solidified mixture.
After 20 minutes in the freezer some ice started to form around the rim of the glass on the waterline.

Thawed out very quickly and the active ingredients felt no less potent (no tolerance).

I’ve just done the same thing pretty much 2/3 frozen , forgot I’d taken out of fridge and meant to put in the freezer for a few minutes , I’m always reading don’t let it freeze but not sure if that’s just because you have to wait for it to thaw or if it destroys the codiene???

The codeine will not be destroyed by freezing. It's just a little more time-consuming waiting for it to thaw.

do you live in uk where they are more relaxed about codeine? Just buy a couple pack otc