• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is Anyone Aware of RC seizures in canada (specifically Cannabinoids?)

EvolutionaryFault

Greenlighter
Good evening all! First post, so I hope it's in the right forum...

I've been lurking around here for a while doing my research on a couple of Research Chems I've been considering ordering; but haven't found much the answers I've been looking (at least not all of them). I just did a dozen or so searches, and scoured the BL Wiki, to no avail.

I'm finally ready to jump onto the bandwagon, and order a few Chems for trial; but every time I go to click on the 'buy' button I get all nervous and exit out of the window. I've found a (few) source(s) I'm willing to try, so that's not the problem; it's the semi-legality that's sketching me out.

I'm just wondering if any of you bluelighters have (or know someone who has) had their mail seized when ordering RCs online? Specifically Synthetic Cannabinoids (ie UR-144, and/or AM-2201) in the 1-2gr range; and specifically in Canada (ontario?). If so; where did the package come from (ie china?). I've tried a couple of online search engines looking for news reports on the like, and saw nothing there either...

By the same token, those of you who have been successfully ordering Chems, where did you order from (again, countries not vendors)? I only ask because I know that country of origin is one of the things that CBSA uses to flag packages as suspcious. What kind of actions do you take to ensure that you aren't endangering your freedom (or are being as safe as possible)? Is it worth it to use Vanilla credit cards/different PO boxes/etc?

Thanks to anyone who replies.

-Mods- I was pretty confident this is where it belongs, but as the post went on it wandered into different territory; I hope I'm still in the clear here?

NO

If I'm going to order research chems I always try to find vendors that are same country. Health Canada/Customs really can do what ever they want and seize what they feel is dangerous or what they think is illegal even though if you comb the Controlled substances act its not listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordering rcs are perfectly safe, dogs are not trained to smell rcs, customs have priority stopping real drugs like meth heroin and coke and most of them are not even illegal!

they banned the synthtics here in illinois so i have to order them online and generally i just order them from a vendor in a state that they arent banned in..also they tend to be discreet

ypu really shouldnt habve anyhting to worry about..i just wouldnt order from china, an overseas package i would think would get screened harder then one from another province or the states