is a dxm trip scusseful if your butt runs away?

ExtremeODD

Bluelighter
my butt is gone, my fingers are numb,my body is red cuz i scratch to see if i have skin, i drank a bottle of tussen max strength, i tinhk its working sorru if this is wrong section, it just feels like my arm is melting, but not painfuilly, its a nice warm feeling, with unfocused ness

if you drank a bottle for your first time, you'll twak off of it. but if there's any doubt in mind if it has kicked in ... that means it hasn't kicked in yet. dxm is STRONG and DISTINCT.

if you're not eggsadurating to sound cool, then yea- it's "sucsessful" ... whatever that means?

i drank half at nine 45, right now its 3:14 am, i drank some imbetween, im curretnally peaking rght now as the screen wont stop twitching, and its ard to type

i don't know what's more classic, the initial post or this quote:

if you're not eggsadurating to sound cool, then yea- it's "sucsessful" ... whatever that means?

=D

Last edited:
ooh i cannot sleep, for when i sleep i dream and those dreams i am awake and controlling them, its so weird, a twitch of my toe makes te elevator move, the nod of my head makes them die

my eyeall keeps going away, it wont focus on the thing the real on is focusing on

ExtremeODD said:
ooh i cannot sleep, for when i sleep i dream and those dreams i am awake and controlling them, its so weird, a twitch of my toe makes te elevator move, the nod of my head makes them die

sounds like your tripping son! LOL...have fun

woah, its morning, i just read all that, haha. the eye that was not real was my left, it kept drifting off, my whole body turned like red, it was weird, i think it was from rubbing it. I watched like 2 movies that I have seen like 10,000 times, but they seemed brand new, and for most of them, I thought they were real. My first DXM trip, and I loved it :D it only took one 8 o z bottile of tussen max cough.

AHHHHH lovely! excellent quotes while tripping....i feel as if i was actually there trying to keep your butt from running away ;)

I remember this dxm trip at a rave...I was walking (better say robo-walking lol ) and at some point my mind decided decided to go on the right. Yes this sound like an easy operation but definately it wasn't to be that simple. So I turned my chest on the right to go there, but my legs weren't ok with that and went to the left. So I suddenly found my body walking circle 8(...with legs and pelvis orientated to the left, and my chest orientated to the right so I was rotating to the left with the chest oriented as if I was turning right :| ... I had to describe 3 great circles in the left direction muttering "what the fuck is going on now" before I could finally convince my legs to turn on the right as it seemed to be the best option...I was grouchy about it like "grmmmbmbbmmmbl fuck grmmmbmbbmmmbl right I want, right I go grmmmbbblmmbl"
=D =D =D

genaro said:
I remember this dxm trip at a rave...I was walking (better say robo-walking lol ) and at some point my mind decided decided to go on the right. Yes this sound like an easy operation but definately it wasn't to be that simple. So I turned my chest on the right to go there, but my legs weren't ok with that and went to the left. So I suddenly found my body walking circle 8(...with legs and pelvis orientated to the left, and my chest orientated to the right so I was rotating to the left with the chest oriented as if I was turning right :| ... I had to describe 3 great circles in the left direction muttering "what the fuck is going on now" before I could finally convince my legs to turn on the right as it seemed to be the best option...I was grouchy about it like "grmmmbmbbmmmbl fuck grmmmbmbbmmmbl right I want, right I go grmmmbbblmmbl"
=D =D =D

Oh.. my.. god, I was laughing so hard at this. =D =D =D

genaro said:
=D =D =D

HAHAHAHAHA! That is fucking CLASSIC.

-I had to describe 3 great circles in the left direction muttering "what the fuck is going on now"- Dude, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard at that.

Lmfao genaro, dxm at raves is fucking fun, way better than Ecstacy could dream to be, that gave me a good laugh. ExtremeODD, i dont think drinking that much your 1st time is a very smart idea. From what it sounds like, you mustve drank an 8 oz bottle, which has about 700 mg of dxm, enough for a 3rd plateau trip unless you have serious tolerance. I would suggest to any other people thinking about trying it to start with a 4 oz bottle of max instead. I have experienced things on dxm that would probobly scare the shit out of anyone who isnt used to it, such as serotonin syndrome (took my meds accidentally) extreme confusion and disoriontation, to the point where suicide sounded fucking fun. 350 mg is a "common" doseage, and can give a really good 2nd plateau trip. You only need 600 mg for 3rd plateau, unless you have tolerance. Some people, including me, have used a little too much dxm from time to time, and got to a level that we call what else, the 4th plateau. I think it would take 900 mg and a special setting, like a rave or a party, to bring this on. Its kind of like reaching +4, its not something you can just achieve by getting ridiculously fucked up, and some people never experience it in a lifetime of use. Its more of a really fucking good once in a lifetime trip, beyond the imagination of anyone who has never experienced the magic of hallucinogens. I have had the privledge of experiencing this once. November 1st, 2003,,, an all night halloweenparty at a nearby college, probobly 300 people there. I also took a lot of dxm that night, drinking it slowly over a 2 hour period rather than slamming it all at once. I drank almost 2 bottles of max strength, probobly 1300 mg, and smoked at least an 1/8. It was my 1st college party, and i felt so fucking good to be invited, it was the best night of my life.