Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is [a certain website] legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moboss

Greenlighter
Note: I am asking this for harm reduction purposes
This is prob a silly question but are sites, such as [name], legit considering they're not dark web sites? How come they're not taken down? There's an inherent risk with dark web sellers but is the risk doubly so for sites that can be found via a google search?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine it would go down something like this:

1 - you pay £100 for your sheet of 100 trips £1 for 250ugs, bargain.

2 - The day for arrival comes, you plan out your night, maybe 1/2 a trip to start.

3 - Two weeks later and no reply despite your many, many attempts at contacting the site owner who has placed your bitcoin in his own wallet.

4 - Bitch that you can't take any action as you were trying to buy drugs.

5 - Search for a place that wont rip you off.

There is no way anyone is going to sell sheets of RC's and grams of Ketamine on the open net.

How so? Recommending people test their dope they bought is the easiest first step in harm reduction. Some people don’t know that you can buy reagent test kits that will confirm what you have, and more importantly what you don’t have.

I disagree, this testing saves lives, and is completely appropriate for a harm reduction drug discussion board.

🧙‍♂️

You are right that advocating for testing is important, but this is basically just a sourcing thread.

I have always believed that sourcing of safer products should be one of the most important steps in HR. By preventing people identifying trustworthy and careful vendors people are left at the mercy of the shady bastards out there that will at best rob us and at worst sell us shoddy/dangerous products.

I appreciate that it may offer a little protection from law enforcement but there are steps that can be done to protect your identity with VPN's and TOR. You can also argue that to recommend a vendor could cause harm if that vendor made a mistake BUT equally you would just be pointing people to safer sites with the onus on testing whatever you buy remaining with the individual.

Just my two cents worth.

Chaps, I appreciate the efforts to make this question just about sit within the BLUA. But by discussing what allegedly is or isn't a 'legit site', we are literally providing sourcing info to anyone viewing the site. Info which may or may not be accurate and/or as likely to lead to someone being scammed as not discussing it at all in the first place. So I'm gonna have to close this and remove the name.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.