• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is 13% alcohol enough to….

burn out said:
Methadone clinics just dispose of methadone in the trash where anyone can access it?

I think polar is saying the trash bins that users throw their cups into, although I can't imagine anyone not drinking every last fucking drop of their dose let alone leaving enough to do anything to me?

I used to lick the inside of the cup after I drank it.

Perhaps polar has very low tolerance, but then why the act of desperation?

@polarthedog

Replied to your PMs. Don't let my lack of formal training dissuade you. I'm good at what I do and I'm not a drugs-are-bad-m'kay narc.

You guys should move to Australia. We still have decent heroin (not fent) that's easy to obtain on the streets and methadone is tax payer subsidised to the extent that it's cheap as fuck. Heroin and coke (and most drugs, really) are crazy expensive though.

Alcohol and tobacco is among the most expensive in the world. Way cheaper to get on a methadone program than to drink alcohol every day.

When I started my methadone program, I was shocked how easy it was to get. I'd only been injecting H for about three months. They asked me how much I was using. I lied. I told them I was using shitloads, so they'd give me a script for a bucket-load of methadone. Was nodding hard off my dose. Catching public transport to the pharmacy made it difficult, sometimes, to get home before I was wasted.

I went from spending shitloads on street drugs to spending next to nothing on methadone. If I ever want to do opioids again (unlikely, but you never know) I may just skip the heroin and go straight for the methadone.

Last edited:
While wine was used in the middle ages as a disinfectant,
it doesn't do it enough. It does not get rid of bacteria.
Even water at 60°C does a better job

People in the middle ages would literally just use it to not die after being wounded,
as any wound could be a death sentence, and they would use whatever alcohol they could find.

I don't think hep C is readily transmitted through saliva (hep B is probably a bigger risk here, but even then, fairly minor). But there could be other pathogens present (COVID-19, bacteria etc).

You could potentially microwave it (however this would require probably a substantial amount of time, perhaps a few minutes) then treat with high proof alcohol. But it sounds like you've made the matter worse by diluting it further with wine, which complicates things. I would suggested dumping it at this point.
since hep c rna has been found in saliva, it's been suggested that saliva does play some role in transmission.

Last edited:
No hate here. And idk what thread you are referring to.

I wrote what I wrote cuz I think deterioration is more and more visible. Would be surprising if you notice it before stopping as dissos are well known to cloud perception of all kind of damage for long after it's obvious.
And no I don't have fibromyalgia but I've been with a girl who has it and while she had suicide kit prepared she didn't took her illness as a green light to suck used cottons or whatever.
You don't even bother to extract DXM cuz you think you're been fine so far just gulping syrup and there are more pleasant ways to destroy yourself completely.
I truly wish you well but wont applaud you for doing evermore stupid shit. I feel obligated to say it's at the very best extremely problematic and if only one kid reading this figures that out, if that's being hatter I'm hating for the better. I guess you do understand that there are plenty of kids who use justification for doing something stupid, that someone else does it and he is fine.

And ffs someone writes to you how you're doing far to high doses for daily use and how ADs with DXM are 40mg or something and you write how that isn't only dose effective as AD, that alone is just wtf. So I don't have to answer what I mean by that I'll right it now, neither is 500g of paracetamol only effective dose for pain and 5g is also effective but destroys you.
It doesn’t destroy you at the dosages I use it at. Where are you getting this information from? Doing 240 mg of dxm a day is in no way comparable to 5 g of paracetamol.

You’re really going to base my “deterioration” on my posts? That sure sounds scientific

I’m going to tell you what I tell anyone else who claims my daily dose of dxm is bad for me, prove it

While wine was used in the middle ages as a disinfectant,
it doesn't do it enough. It does not get rid of bacteria.
Even water at 60°C does a better job

People in the middle ages would literally just use it to not die after being wounded,
as any wound could be a death sentence, and they would use whatever alcohol they could find.

since hep c rna has been found in saliva, it's been suggested that saliva does play some role in transmission.
really? I figured since mouthwash is only about 22%, a 9 % difference couldn’t be that important, especially if your letting it sit for over an hour

I think polar is saying the trash bins that users throw their cups into, although I can't imagine anyone not drinking every last fucking drop of their dose let alone leaving enough to do anything to me?

I used to lick the inside of the cup after I drank it.

Perhaps polar has very low tolerance, but then why the act of desperation?

@polarthedog

Replied to your PMs. Don't let my lack of formal training dissuade you. I'm good at what I do and I'm not a drugs-are-bad-m'kay narc.

You guys should move to Australia. We still have decent heroin (not fent) that's easy to obtain on the streets and methadone is tax payer subsidised to the extent that it's cheap as fuck. Heroin and coke (and most drugs, really) are crazy expensive though.

Alcohol and tobacco is among the most expensive in the world. Way cheaper to get on a methadone program than to drink alcohol every day.

When I started my methadone program, I was shocked how easy it was to get. I'd only been injecting H for about three months. They asked me how much I was using. I lied. I told them I was using shitloads, so they'd give me a script for a bucket-load of methadone. Was nodding hard off my dose. Catching public transport to the pharmacy made it difficult, sometimes, to get home before I was wasted.

I went from spending shitloads on street drugs to spending next to nothing on methadone. If I ever want to do opioids again (unlikely, but you never know) I may just skip the heroin and go straight for the methadone.
There was shitloads of cups in there covered with residue, and it’s like 380 a month to get methadone, I’m broke, can’t work due to mental issues. I’m taking it to get high, I’m not germaphobic in the slightest, when I was in prison, I ate after a multitude of people, and I’m still good, I figure I’m doing more by using wine than I was doing in prison, there wasn’t any everclear around, but I’ll use that next time.

I plan on raiding the dumpster, they throw away whole bags full of those cups, and I was good off of five mixed with my Kratom and suboxone.

Why would I spend moneyon more drugs when there are bags full of perfectly good methadone going to waste?

This isn’t desperation to me, it’s just logical

Last edited: