• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Iodine from 2C-I and the thyroid gland

Thanks for the response atara...

So you think it's HPPD? Isn't HPPD for visual after effects or are there stimulant/metabolism changes caused by them that you know of? I haven't had any left over visual distortions from 2C-I, something I would even get from eating mushrooms. This is a stimulant bodyload, that seems to pump out adrenaline, and create lots of jumpy movements that are almost uncontrollable. Something I didn't have before taking 2C-I over 5 months.

Also, the hair dying not hair turning grey symptoms are common with hyperthyroidism. It isn't on top of my head at all, just right next to my temple that it is happening. Not here to bitch about the hair, but rather show symptoms related to the thyroid I'm experiencing. I also have a permenant ritalin mental bandwidth, where it feels like my dopamine/noreprinephrine levels are higher than normal. I no longer need to take stimulants to write long papers, something almost impossible before 2C-I. It has created some negative and positive after effects:

More detailed report here @ http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=524441

Thanks for the response atara...

So you think it's HPPD? Isn't HPPD for visual after effects or are there stimulant/metabolism changes caused by them that you know of? I haven't had any left over visual distortions from 2C-I, something I would even get from eating mushrooms. This is a stimulant bodyload, that seems to pump out adrenaline, and create lots of jumpy movements that are almost uncontrollable. Something I didn't have before taking 2C-I over 5 months.

I, along with several other people I know, have experienced transient moments of near-rolling after some MDMA usage; specifically, I felt the whole "my body weighs nothing" thing at a time when I didn't expect it. HPPD applies to any effect of a psychedelic, and since 2C-I causes a shitload of muscle twitches, it counts.

I, along with several other people I know, have experienced transient moments of near-rolling after some MDMA usage; specifically, I felt the whole "my body weighs nothing" thing at a time when I didn't expect it. HPPD applies to any effect of a psychedelic, and since 2C-I causes a shitload of muscle twitches, it counts.

atara,

Thanks again. Do you have any insight from your research into 2C-I of how long the muscle twitches might last? You are right I did have a couple of them on 2C-I - I would feel energy build up and I would quickly jolt and shake it out of myself. Like you would do quickly after coming inside someplace warm, shaking out the cold. But it wasn't cold I was/am shaking out (directly) it is these electric jolts in my body accompanied with a stimulant bodyload.

Any illumination on how long it could last, and ways to help reduce it specifically concerning 2C-I. Any help would be much appreciated.

Others also reported the same thing (Copy/Pasted below):
MagickalKat777
"My stimulation got REALLY bad after 2C-I for a long time too... Interesting."

theghostofbillhicks:
At first I felt 2c-i to be diet -LSD. And then I realised that it had a shredding, ripping quality. It's rough. It's tweaky. I had strange electrical currents jolting through my system for months, and I developed an odd twitch. All gone now. All definitive, objective prognosis on the physical effects of 2c-i are mere speculation.

theghostofbillhicks:
2c-i left me, and many others on this board, with residual effects. Mine manifested as electric currents coursing round my body, and the odd bout of muscular shaking. I’ve noticed some persisting muscle tremors (My maximum dose was under 25mg) . The weird pains and muscle spasms just don't make me feel the love. Lets all just hope these side effects are only short term disturbances.