• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intramuscular injection of di-Propylene glycol

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Di-Propylene glycol btw not propylene glycol

Intramuscular injection of dipropylene glycol 1mg/ml clonazolam, is this safe and what sort of effects should I experience?
Any extra euphoria?
Shorter duration?
Is it safe?
Will it work?

I understand this has probably never been discussed before as it is an rc but I have 100mg/100ml dipropylene glycol here and have always wanted to try IM injection of psychoactive substances and would like to hear similar reports of other benzos e.g zanax or valium.

I'm against using IV as I'm a steroid user (always IM) and don't like iv injections, never have and never will. I want to know if this is safe and what to expect.

And how much should I take, I have a naturally high tolerance of clonazolam and it takes about 2.5mg of oral solution to get where I need to get at.
Should I start small maybe 0.5ml or 1.5ml
I know there's basically no dangers from benzos other than addiction, but this will be a one off out of curiosity and want to know if this will work and if it will yield better effects. I've utfse and found nothing.
I'm very skilled at IM injection due to steroid usage, delta, quads, glutes ect.

Thanks for reading, btw just some input on similar scenarios would be nice and wether pg can be injected.

Last edited:
Fuck it I've already had 2.5mg so injected another 0.5ml which is 0.5mg clono or a standard dosage into my delt. Let's let's see what happens

There is no such thing as Injection Grade DiPG available at all so DON'T do it.

DiPG is available only as Fragrance Grade and Commercial Grade and neither suits injection as those aren't pure.

PG is available as Injection Grade so why don't you use that instead as a medium for the IM delivery of your research chemical?

Also I would like to add that there is no clinical data available of clonazolam since it is RC so no one can say for real if it is safe for IM use at all. It might be highly allergenic for example and you won't know that until you have injected.

Anyways IM injections of benzos are done by medical practicers because they have faster onset than giving them orally and also as they can be given to a patient who either resists taking a sedative drug or giving anticonvulsant to patient who is going through epilectic shock or other seizure as you can't hit the veins or shove pills to their mouth (or suppository to their rectum).

In my opinion IM benzo experience doesn't differ from oral use except for the faster onset of action.

Euphoria from benzos is also a bit of strong term to describe the feeling in my opinion but depending of the profile of a benzo which is being used it will of course feel nice if you feel anxious and take benzo which makes you feel less anxious due it's high anxiolytic effect or if you have painful muscle spasm and the benzo helps you to get rid of that pain if the benzo you take has high muscle relaxing effect.

I injected a ml last night and it was fine like I was under the impression there is only very slight differences lol

DiPG doesn't differ much from PG for it's practical uses except for injecting and that too is only because there just isn't Injection Grade DiPG available.

It could be injected if some company would do such a product as there is nothing else barring the injection use of it as a chemical as the issue is just in it's purity.

If you use it for 'roids too I would suggest you to next time buying Injection Grade PG instead as it is easily obtained and won't cost much more than Commercial or Fragrance Grade PG.

Some might consider using Fragrance Grade for injections as it is quite similar in health terms as for using tap water instead of NaCl solution for IV use.

Remember to stay out of Commercial Grade as that is intended to be used for example as antifreeze or in pneumatic systems and therefore can contain pretty much anything that was used in any other products in the factory it comes from.

Last edited: