• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intentional overdose: suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

appies

Greenlighter
First I want to apologize for not posting in OD, their new prefix system will not work for me.

I know this is morbid, but just want opinions: how much?

To make sure the job gets done painlessly, I was thinking this:

- 30mg alprazolam IV (yes, I have some, it's too dangerous to really use)

- 80mg hydromorphone IV (with the Xanax)

300 mg diazepam.

For a person with a high Benzo tolerance, this is not overkill. Take 30 10mg diazepam orally, and when you start to feel drowsy, inject the 30mg alprazolam and 80mg hydromorphone. The combo would undoubtably kill you but I feel it would be less horrid than a straight heroin overdose.

First, if you are considering this, please dont and seek some help. Suicide isnt the answer to anything.

Second, we dont allow such threads here on BL as they are the antithesis of HR and we dont want to give anyone teetering on the edge any ideas to push them off.

Last, it would be impossible to say if that combo would even be lethal. Last year there was a botched execution that used midazolam and hydromorphone and the guy survived. Dont know the doses, but were rather high in a person with no tolerance.

Have to agree with everyone else, don't do it. Please get some support it really can make a difference (from experience). If you don't feel comfortable talking face to face with someone there are services where you can call and chat anonymously, I don't know where you are so can't offer any numbers of services. In addition, maybe check out the Mental Health forum on BL.

Prefer to take some of the Hydromorphone i.v. to enhance your mood. Then think about your life in a constructive way, be open-minded, and it's likely to promote a better result and find a way for you, or maybe at least a first step. Remember:
Even if you situation seems completely hopeless and you actually have resigned - there's enough time to commit suicide later so you don't miss oder lose anything, when you first try alternatives! You can just win!

Best regards,
Fenta

Last edited:
Whatever's happening in your life right now, it's not worth killing yourself over. Many of us have been in your shoes at one time or another myself included. Is there someone you can talk to? If not, feel free to message me. Please reconsider this!

Status
Not open for further replies.