• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Insulfating bupe - tiny tablets

speedballs_over

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone knows the binders in Hi-Tech brand generic bupe tabs (bupe only, 8-mg generic for SubUTEX) and if there's generally any danger for future lung issues when insulfating the powder? These are so effective by insulfation I do it every day. To be sure I get a steady dose - I'm not good at sublingual with any tablet, although I admit these are the easiest, if not best tasting, tablets to SL I've ever tried to SL. Easier than K-pins b/c of size.

I use less of each pill, stash the rest and it's actually more pleasant than SL, but I'm guessing I'm inhaling particles to my lungs too, and that cannot be good if there's certain binders in those tabs.

Silicosis (sp?) and issues like that are my main concern, but any other people can think of who know this product or excipients in general, give a shout on your thoughts on this one please, it's genuine HR info I come asking for from ya all.

Best and happy fourth to the Yanks.

Your best bet would be to look up the inactive ingredients in each tab, then post them here or research them yourself time permitting.

I would say that insufflation of almost any pill carries at least some health concerns with long term / chronic administration.

-C

I knew I'd be called out for being lazy... thanks ;), was hoping someone already had done the research. I'll see and get back on here and list them and we can figure this out as best our ammature minds can, unless we have a pathologist / pulmonologist amongst us...

I think this is an issue bigger than my situation, I think it applies to all insulfation and as an HR "professional" (as much as one can be, trained and such...) it is not an issue we cover very well and I'd like to bring this issue to light as more and more people hopefully switch from IV to insulfation of opioids. But that's an HR dream we know won't come to be - not without legalization, imo. So we focus on IV. We need to look at all ROAs for potential dangers. Thanks.