• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids insufflated kratom 90% alkaloid

real142

Bluelighter
so i had some 90% alkaloid and i figured hmm i bet this would work good internasaly so i did about a 1/4 gram or less and let me tell u felt just like oxy anyone else ever notice or try this. i noticed there was no respiratory depression either hit hard and felt like i did half a roxi 30

you put 250 mg of powder up your nose????? That would be 2.5 regular (not mini pure or large cut or rc) mdma caps worth of powder. That's outragous most probably went to your stomach

edit: all that for ony a 15 mg roxi rail effect? That is not 90% alkaloids...... At least not opiate active alkaloids

actually 250 mg is not that much powder at all. If you weigh a oxy 30 on a mg scale that is like between 300-450 mg. Remember just because a pill has 30 mg of active ingredient in it does not mean the pill itself weighs 30 mg. So that is not much powder at all, and I am now intrigued if this report is legit.

actually 250 mg is not that much powder at all. If you weigh a oxy 30 on a mg scale that is like between 300-450 mg. Remember just because a pill has 30 mg of active ingredient in it does not mean the pill itself weighs 30 mg. So that is not much powder at all, and I am now intrigued if this report is legit.

Yes its very legit report i had some of the hard cyrstline orange type 90% pure alkaloid 1 gram i did a bout a quarter it was 2 decent lines and it it hard felt just like a oxy and taste wasnt bad at all and it didnt burn or anything i made sure it was crushed up into fine dust powder u got remeber this stuf is like rock candy you got to crush it up good iam starting to do this for now on hell yea!!!!!!

Do you have any pictures of said substance I looked on google but couldn't find it. It was all powder type powder... can you take a picture on your cell phone? Also what is your tolerance for oxy?

I am aware of pill binder and filler of course, but fine powdered roxis (as most powder fine especially mbox presses) can coat more evenly vs chunky resins.

BTW I don't doubt it worked, but if you had 90% kratom alkaloids I am sure 250 mg of that purity would hit you hard maybe even cause OD while I have yet to hear of a classic opiate resperatory depression death from kratom products excludint the o-dt spiked batch way back now gone. You could try dissolving the alkaloids up with water and squirting the solution into your nasal cavities via oral syringe from locar drug store. It may absorb better as it is already in water.

Do you have any pictures of said substance I looked on google but couldn't find it. It was all powder type powder... can you take a picture on your cell phone? Also what is your tolerance for oxy?

IT is a orange hard crystalline substance 98% pure alkaloid its what the put in uei but yea any ways just the pure alkaloid was insulflated and man iam surprised. pure kratom alkaloid i speak of is expensive also 220 a oz

Last edited:
a roxy 30 does not weigh anywhere near 300-450mg. a big suboxone 8mg weighs 400mg. roxy 30 maybe 150 tops.

I know one company that makes a 1000x extract, supposedly an oz of material goes into 4ml of 200proof alcohol. would try it but I got crappy results with 50g of maeng da. and 15mg oxy intranasally wouldnt do anything for me either. glad you had a good trip, thx for sharing.

An M30 is about 125mg actually, though doing 4 of them...

this is going to be my new go to thing 98% alkaloid feels the exact same as oxy when insulfalated it must be ground good though down to a powder dust. i also tried it sublinguilay and same effects just not as fast.its like a rush when insulfalated no respiratory depression either it was strange i would like to make a saline solution out of it to use internasaly. and maybe market it.so what do u guys think. I dont agree when the previous poster said it was alot of powder and burned. The lines were tiny like a h line and no burn at all it was rock hard like a hard candy buy i crushed it down to fine powder heres a post i read with a similar experience said its better than a diliuad here >>>>https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232204

***Format is given in [Pill ID --- Total Pill Mass (mg) --- % Active Chemical (based on total mass without coating)]. Total Pill Mass should be within +/- 3mg accuracy.***
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxymorphone ER 40mg --- 220 --- [18.2%]
(Actavis/Amide)

Opana ER 40mg --- 240 (sin coating ~ 215-220) --- [18.4%]
(original octagon)

Opana ER 30mg --- 235 (sin coating ~ 210-215) --- [14.1%]
(original octagon)

Opana IR 10mg --- 220 --- [4.5%]

Opana IR 5mg --- 220 --- [2.3%]

Dilaudid 8mg --- 150 --- [5.3%]
(Purdue)

Oxycontin 80mg --- 256 (sin coating ~ 240?) --- [33.3%]
(Purdue)

Oxycontin 40mg --- 130 (sin coating ~ 122) --- [32.8%]
(Purdue)

Oxycodone IR 30mg --- 130 --- [23%]
(Mallinckrodt)

Oxycodone IR 30mg --- 100 --- [30%]
(Actavis/Amide)

Oxycodone IR 15mg --- 125 --- [12%]
(Mallinckrodt)

Oxycodone IR 15mg --- 100 --- [15%]
(Actavis/Amide)

(KVK Tech)

(Qualitest)

Morphine ER 200mg --- 310 (sin coating ~ 300) --- [66.7%]
(ABG)

Morphine ER 60mg --- 155 (sin coating ~ 146) --- [41%]
(Mallinckrodt)

Suboxone 8mg --- 400 --- [2%]

Oxycontin (reformulated "OP") 40mg --- 150 --- [26.7%]
(Purdue)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT is a orange hard crystalline substance 98% pure alkaloid its what the put in uei but yea any ways just the pure alkaloid was insulflated and man iam surprised.
"What they put in UEI?" It sounds like you have something similar to the old enhanced stuff that had o-desmethyl tramodol the active metabolite tramadol is a prodrug too that was sold popularly as an rc.... I actually think it was UEI that had the o-dt added, but that was years ago so I doubt that is what you have. With all the new opiate activity RC compounds becoming availible I wouldn't be surprised if it was an active cut your noticing not the kratom. I highly recommended sending some into ecstacydata or some other lab that does drug anylitic work.

ya thats the stuff iam talking about from relax remedy way to expensive

Last edited:
Okay my bad but according to that chart 250 mg would not be that much powder to snort was all I was really trying to say.

this is the stuff iam talking about *deleted* anyone know were to get that at a lower price

Hey I am just going to remind you, I know your intentions are not bad. But we do not allow sourcing or pricing here. So you are going to want to take that down.

Is the powder like (powder powder)? Or like plant matter powder? Sorry I know that is an odd way of putting it I am just trying to get an idea of the consistency.

Hey I am just going to remind you, I know your intentions are not bad. But we do not allow sourcing or pricing here. So you are going to want to take that down.

Is the powder like (powder powder)? Or like plant matter powder? Sorry I know that is an odd way of putting it I am just trying to get an idea of the consistency.

its like powder powder lol not plant matter powder.. this is like hard orange crystalline like a hard candy sucker i pulverize it to powder most use a grinder and throw it in uei...but i will now be playing around with it inter-nasally as it is intense rush and no respiratory depression like i said

Anyone tried this full spectrum tincture? Is it really as strong as people are saying?