injections

imonfire

Bluelighter
when injecting, does anyone know round about how far under the skin is the muscle? im using a 1 and a half inch to draw and 1 and a quarter to inject into my thigh. im using test 400

when injecting, does anyone know round about how far under the skin is the muscle? im using a 1 and a half inch to draw and 1 and a quarter to inject into my thigh. im using test 400

The Epidermis, dermis and subcutis/hypodermis (skin), accounts for only 2-3 mm in thickness.. 1 1/4" needle should be fine for intra-muscular injections....

Test-400..?? I thought 300-350mg was the most you could hold in solution, in most cases...??

Unless you're really overweight, you should be perfectly fine. Do a pinch test to see how much fat is there (which you should effectively be doing anyway, if you're using the z-track method). For me personally I've found there's barely ANY fat between the skin and the muscle, regardless of my overall bodyfat level.

FWIW, I inject 0.4ml of Test E into quads, delts, and calves all with a 0.5" 27g insulin syringe. 1.25" should be plenty deep enough, unless you're injecting a large volume (probably above 0.5ml or so?)

I use 26 or 27G and anything from 0.5" to 1". I figure you only need to go deeper if you're truly obese (though SubQ injections work fine too).

Test-400 is a thing GF. Though it's probably Test-250?? in reality...

The Epidermis, dermis and subcutis/hypodermis (skin), accounts for only 2-3 mm in thickness.. 1 1/4" needle should be fine for intra-muscular injections....

Test-400..?? I thought 300-350mg was the most you could hold in solution, in most cases...??

I've had t250, t350 (prop, enan and dec), t400 2 blends (25mg prop the rest e and d) and currently cruising on t500 (can't remember but all long esters)

You know more than me so I will ask because it's not something I know alot about - doesn't using oil containing ethyl oelate rather than ba allow you to have a higher concentration of aas?

I seriously doubt my t500 is 500mg/ml but it is pretty strong gear I'm using 1/2ml per week atm .

I've had t250, t350 (prop, enan and dec), t400 2 blends (25mg prop the rest e and d) and currently cruising on t500 (can't remember but all long esters)

You know more than me so I will ask because it's not something I know alot about - doesn't using oil containing ethyl oelate rather than ba allow you to have a higher concentration of aas?

I seriously doubt my t500 is 500mg/ml but it is pretty strong gear I'm using 1/2ml per week atm .

Hi nolys... I'm back in the UK for a month visiting family, I'm on UG-Lab products, of which one is Neo-Pharma Tren-400... I was informed it was unrealistic to expect a hormone to hold in solution at anything over 300mg/ml.....(therefore I'm unsure as to the exact concentration).....???
Back in NZ our UG lab did manage to get Boldenone to hold at 350mg, but it was painful as hell due to the high BA...

Regards ethyl-oleate:

Ethyl Oleate is a carrier. It is great for short esters like Acetate, Propionate and Phenylpropionate for increasing concentrations of these esters without crashing.
Many people feel that Ethyl Oleate creates painless injections while others don't feel the same. I only would suggest Ethyl Oleate for short esters for reducing pain and increasing concentration.
You can use a 50/50 concentration of Ethyl Oleate and oil such as Cottonseed or Grapeseed to increase concentration of NPP to 200mg/ml without crashing
Some people feel that isn't all that it is cracked up to be as many long ester formula's seem to crash. Also the other con is the cost of Ethyl Oleate.
For many the pain is reduced because Ethyl Oleate is thinner and has lower viscosity then say grapeseed or cottonseed oil.

2014-07-27192736_zps8556c09d.jpg

You can certainly get up to those concentrations with Guaiacol and EO. Whether they really are or not...

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply

Yeah I just done the pinch test and there is hardly any fat there (thigh where I inject)

I'm pretty sure I'm getting it in the muscle each time I was just looking for reassurance really

I feel it go in to the muscle, but then as I push it a little further and it hurts (doesn't feel like bone though lol)

I was wondering if any of it leaks above the muscle, will it still be absorbed?

thanks

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply

Yeah I just done the pinch test and there is hardly any fat there (thigh where I inject)

I'm pretty sure I'm getting it in the muscle each time I was just looking for reassurance really

I feel it go in to the muscle, but then as I push it a little further and it hurts (doesn't feel like bone though lol)

I was wondering if any of it leaks above the muscle, will it still be absorbed?

thanks

I believe it will diffuse from one cell to another, until it reaches the bloodstream.. No dramas..!!

>Test-400..??
test e + test c + test d + eo and even 500mg/ml is possible

Yeah mine is something like 188mg test e, 187 test c and 25mg test prop (what is the point in 25mg of prop?)

What brand of gear I've had that exact blend before. Always wondered Wtf the prop was for

What brand of gear I've had that exact blend before. Always wondered Wtf the prop was for

It's Renvex (I hope that's allowed), I'm into week 4 and things are definitely starting to pick up now, been running dbol at 30mg a day as well

Misguided thinking, and lack of understanding of the release patterns of esterified steroidal compounds...

Are they thinking that by using prop they are releasing the hormone at a more stable rate? I'm assuming that's how sust was created... So many esters, very little point...

The prop dose in sust is low and shouldn't really impact levels too much. The longer esters make up most of the solution providing a sustained release while the prop kicks things off slightly. The new nebido (test undecanoate) looks interesting though. 4 injections a year is what's advertised after the initial front load. I'd probably dose it once a month though to minimize the injection volume for the dosages we need.