• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

injecting x

eddi-
Go for it, man. Given how much drug experiences vary, I would love to see some more reports. If you do end up doing it, please post a report here! Personally I am not willing to try it, given that I take MDMA incredibly infrequently, and don't want to risk increased neurotoxicity.
akshEn74, you've IV'd MDMA before? Mind going into a little more detail?

dude bang it, dont listen to anyone who replied to this thread, its obvious everyone shot too much, make it tiny tiny dose, youll find your pills stretching maybe? this is just how it looks to me, (seing how the phreex report is currently unavailable.

wow this really saddens me, i am not lookin down upon any of u nor am i judging u in a harsh way, but its unreal to me how u talk about bangin drugs so casually...maybe its cause im from a small town and the only needles i have ever heard of are redneck Bob down the road injecting crystal meth or in some fuked up movies i guess i knew it was out there, but i am realzing how sheltered i really am...agian im not judging anyone here im just really more like thinkin "what the fuk"...so dont take this in a harsh manner. I am think i am alot more naive to the drug world than i realized.

iKaurus... excellent call...people think whatever they dont do is.."unatural" or "dirty".. granted there are people who dont use drugs by choice...but like ikaurus said...sticking a needle in your arm is no more natural than a chemically made substance...even though i wish e did grow off of trees...

I really only like drugs that i can bang, with e being the only exception.
I have tried banging half & swallowing half, it was still horrible, I felt fucked-up, didn't want to talk to anyone, VERY anti-social.
I was going to see my favorite band & had flown down especially for it so I was also with really close friends. Usually that would make for a perfect night, but I actually considered not even going to the show. the only positive to the experience (except the knowlege thatI've at least tried it) was that It only really lasted an hour or so.
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: *kell* ]