• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

injecting x

MULISHA

Bluelighter
Can anyone tell me the comparison in duration between injecting and other methods
I know its shorter and more intense but is it 2 hours shorter 1 hour?

firstly - some advice. don't.
secondly - check PhreeX's trip report on what slamming a pill really feels like. you might change your mind. i can't seem to find it at the mo - mods any ideas? - but you can always email him asking for it.
peace

A friend of mine tried this one night we were all chillen and I don't recommend it. He says he never "ROLLED" he was just extremely fucked up and was in a bad mood for a couple days after. Like PhreeX said in his report... too much is hitting your brain at once.

Not good buddy, just not good...injecting anything is not a good idea in my opinion, I mean it is one thing to be curious about getting a better roll, and trying plugging or parachuting or all of those things we all know and love, but sticking a needle in your vein and injecting things into your blood that don't belong there is not a good idea no matter what it is, even fucking saline, you want to give yourself an infection or AIDS or something? But aside from all those worries...I don't think it is good for you anyway, just take E the way it was meant to be and enjoy yourself. Stay safe all.
--Ken--

i've been curious about this myself but i think u have to be very carefull about putting shit right into your blood stream.. like sumone said it's best just to eat it ... i mean if you had real doctors equipment and you could put yourself on sum sort of drip that would b cool u might even find a way to roll indefinetly but if your thinking about just mashing up a pill that could have any amout of MDMA in it on God knows what else .. well...

personnally, u no your fucked when u move on to needles.
id say dont do it, cos you probably will. but consider this: if u start shooting e up, wot are u going to move on to next?

Smack, and you don't want to end up there.
I saw a guy boot acid once, that was pretty crazy. Straight to instant hardcore tripping in seconds - it was strong acid too.

I hold none of these social stigmas about needles and injections, and it's really not the terrible road of death as some suggest. However, I would NEVER inject e. First, you don't know that what you have is pure. Even if you do find something clean to inject, the strain you're putting on your brain is insane. Phreex talks about headaches for days afterward. Now, when you have a headache for several days following the injection of a known neurotoxin, you know you probably just crossed some serious wires up there.
If you want to roll hard, plug the pill, plug two pills, whatever. Just think about what happens when you drop a whole bunch of pills at once. I mean to the point where you pretty much lose touch with reality. At that point you no longer feel the empathy, the energy, everything people love about e. Injection would encompass those effects ten-fold. If you want to shoot up, shoot some coke, meth, or heroin...do something that is made to be shot. Injections of MDMA are rare for a reason.

*is an iv drug user*
*took time to learn about it...*
*would never inject 'ecstasy'*

Well im an IV drug user AND i use heroin AND im not some dirty,fucked up junkie!
Back to the subject at hand.I wouldn't waste MDMA on IV,all the best parts are missing.
If you inject you will be wasted,you may as well drink a bottle of vodka.
Drop and you get high,bang it and you get wasted!
You should also take into account all the filler you'll be shooting(unlessa you have pure powder)
Anyway its your body,your choice ;)
Have fun,be safe
Cheers
ooops i forgot to answer the origanal question!!I find you feel wasted for about 90 minutes,then like crap for 12 hours :(
[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: akshEn74 ]

<--uses BD29's
to answer your question: don't bother to IV a roll... (way too many toxic things in that binder) :D

<--- a "dirty needle junkie"
I would check this out, just because of the curiosity factor, except for that little neurotoxicity thing.... just not worth the risk, judging by Phreex's report.

Almost every report I've read regarding IV MDMA says the experience is too intense.

<----- IV's drugs
<----- extremely moderate drug user (I've gotten high about 30x in my life, over the course of three years, and I've never been really fucked up (except from alcohol))
<----- hates snorting things and WON'T smoke ANYTHING
If you smoke pot once a week, you are more of a 'junkie' and a drug user than I am. Why is smoking/snorting a drug any better for you than IVing? In fact, for many drugs IVing (done in a safe, clean manner) is better for you than smoking or even snorting the drug!
Let's not stereotype, people...

I luv my e in iv, yes its n=more intense but its fantastic ...Dangers , sure ..take the same precautions as with anything...start with a shaving.

we inside know that sticking needles into a body is just wrong in general, and who really likes being poked with sharp objects.You can say its not natural. yea and like they said above, once you gone to needles to get that kind of high you need some help. Snorting is bad too of course, but needles are just nasty

I don't think he asked for everyone's opinions on injecting drugs. Why even bother debating this, there will always be people who use needles and love it and people who don't use needles and think it's "not natural". Well, you know what else isn't very natural? MDMA.
-ikarus

How comes Phreex Trip repost on Iv'ing X isnt available anymore i would really like to read it...if anyone can get a hold of it email it to me thanx

Steugen
...things into your blood that don't belong there is not a good idea no matter what it is...
where's it go after your tummy bozo!!
so everyone take the phreex experience as the end of it huh?
what if i was more carefull with dosing, used powder, not crushed pills & conformed to the IV guide... and shared a lovely experience.
who'd like to argue the benefits of IV, physiologically vs ingestion. think we might all find out that sensible/mature IV injection is safe (and possibly a little healthier on at least the stomach.)
sydkiwi
personnally, u no your fucked when u move on to needles.
id say dont do it, cos you probably will. but consider this: if u start shooting e up, wot are u going to move on to next?
LOL... heard that one about bongs too!!!
akshEn74
Drop and you get high,bang it and you get wasted! this has not been my experience.
Aja909
to answer your question: don't bother to IV a roll... (way too many toxic things in that binder)
its good bozos like you aren't tempted hey... crushed pills- LOL
min
Almost every report I've read regarding IV MDMA says the experience is too intense.
maybe modify the dose!
-ikarus
I don't think he asked for everyone's opinions on injecting drugs. Why even bother debating this, there will always be people who use needles and love it and people who don't use needles and think it's "not natural". Well, you know what else isn't very natural? MDMA.
YAY
im going to mail this phreex and get that report if he can....
we'll break it down and see why he's such an authority to you all.... especially since he's not really correct!, that is if you guys are representing his material appropriately.