• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

What do you find about the heroin high that's so beguiling you would become hooked on it?
It's the rush as much as the high, if the dope's halfway decent. That said the heroin rush definitely gets over-hyped; some people never even experience it. But if you happen to have a strong reaction that way then it's certainly seductive.
One of my main reasons for stopping daily consumption was that I couldn't feel the shot anymore, and I craved the sensation.

And what I like about the high is the physical relaxation and the drifting feeling. It's very like the supreme contentment of waking up from a deep sleep, or the 'afterglow' from sex, only within 5 mins you're fully awake / back to your normal consciousness and have to relinquish that state. With heroin I can make it last 5 hours.

Last edited:
Just doesn't do it for me.

And what I like about the high is the physical relaxation and the drifting feeling. It's very like the supreme contentment of waking up from a deep sleep, or the 'afterglow' from sex, only within 5 mins you're fully awake / back to your normal consciousness and have to relinquish that state. With heroin I can make it last 5 hours.
It seems that some people are just wired for it while others aren't.

I only ever went through a short experimental period of time with a handful of grams that an experienced user obtained for himself and me, and as he was also using the same stuff I know it was good as he said that it was beautiful / top of the range gear. I trusted him, but I got next to nothing at all out of any of it. Some people called this the "Trainspotting Effect." I think they meant it had been overhyped. I Just vaped it off foil not injecting though. I could have persisted further in trying to uncover what all the fuss was about, but I'm glad I didn't.

It's not like all opiates do nothing for me. ODT was bloody amazing. Poppy tea was nice too, and Kratom (not exactly an opiate but kind of as it works through the opiate receptors) also really did do it for me. DHC does nothing much for me in my own company unless I combine it with Soma/Carisprodol. It's weird how we're all wired so differently.

I have noticed with DHC and Codeine that they increase my confidence and sociability /talkativeness around other people, which can be something I otherwise lack. I dare say Heroin would do the same thing. That would be a bit like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut though.

Last edited:
Yeah that's true about H, it's just another opiate, a strong one, but 9/10 it's bashed, even the "top drawer" shit.

I had better feelings from dhc, methadone, and especially oral morphine! I know a lot of it gets wasted when taken orally but if you take enough, phew.

Really wanna try good quality pod tea, as when I tried it it was from pods picked growing wild. It was nice but I had tolerance and the tea never tasted as bitter as people here say it is.

IV opiate user for 14 years. Yes heroin about 8 years ago was amazing. Also, completely different then most I see now. Best opiate feeling was IV the old school black and orange 80mg OC. For best and safest rush now, get your hands on opana. And no I haven't done it daily for 14 years. Been prescribed methadone for 11 of those years and Still and. Nothing beats a great opiate weekend though. Anyone who is IV anything, alcohol swabs and cleans rigs can literally save your life. I know that sounds hella dumb when you're slamming illegal substances but endocarditis is a bitch.... easily preventable though

Its the last line I have yet to cross. As frustrating as it is on occasion to fail to get a register, I will endeavor to swap works, try a couple of wires in my legs / feet that occasionally fly but once the solution becomes contaminated with blood it has one more chance before it gets slung (or, on occasion, transferred into an oral syringe and stuck where TSDS to prevent total wastage). As desperate as I get to crank a shot, I have so far avoided going out of my way to hurt myself thanks to my Rx and the fact that I tend to only shoot the first lot to break through the tolerance that would otherwise take smoking a gram to even get an effect.

I know that what I do is still not safe though, its only the least dangerous approach to the most dangerous method of drug administration. I am still as likely to maim myself as die from my behaviour. But so far its got to go in my arms, by and large, or it can go fuck. I am not gong anywhere near my neck or groin.

you're trying to find common things between a strong analgesic and psychedelics. They have completely different purposes and effects. Heroin high lifts me up and isolates me from anything and everything with a warm hug.

Ok, heroin is a cool bodyhigh but the bodyhigh from LSD and sativa is pretty spectactular too. Isolates me pretty good plus it makes you laugh, gives you intense euphoria, makes nature look incredible, physically harmless, massive anti-depressant effect...I mean I could go on.. :)

Plus - you're injecting whatever they've cut it with directly into your vein - got to cause some damage to your body.

Last edited:
If you want to really try H without shooting it, get some well reviewed, expensive suit and try smoking off foil. Take a legit diaz or 2 before. Smoking with a little valium isn't ideally safe but smoking makes it hard to od as you can just out the tooter down we you're feeling good.
I've tried snorting in a pinch and it's not as good. Plugging is good as larger amounts can be intaken.

Ok, heroin is a cool bodyhigh but the bodyhigh from LSD and sativa is pretty spectactular too. Isolates me pretty good plus it makes you laugh, gives you intense euphoria, makes nature look incredible, physically harmless, massive anti-depressant effect...I mean I could go on.. :)

Plus - you're injecting whatever they've cut it with directly into your vein - got to cause some damage to your body.
I don't inject, heroin is for strong body and mind relaxation/reset, you know when the peak effects make you "fall briefly asleep" even when you're awake, you get peacefully disconnected from everything material. I do psychedelics but only when I want to experience those specific effects they give me, they don't relax/reset like h does.

It seems that some people are just wired for it while others aren't.

I only ever went through a short experimental period of time with a handful of grams that an experienced user obtained for himself and me, and as he was also using the same stuff I know it was good as he said that it was beautiful / top of the range gear. I trusted him, but I got next to nothing at all out of any of it. Some people called this the "Trainspotting Effect." I think they meant it had been overhyped. I Just vaped it off foil not injecting though. I could have persisted further in trying to uncover what all the fuss was about, but I'm glad I didn't.

It's not like all opiates do nothing for me. ODT was bloody amazing. Poppy tea was nice too, and Kratom (not exactly an opiate but kind of as it works through the opiate receptors) also really did do it for me. DHC does nothing much for me in my own company unless I combine it with Soma/Carisprodol. It's weird how we're all wired so differently.

I have noticed with DHC and Codeine that they increase my confidence and sociability /talkativeness around other people, which can be something I otherwise lack. I dare say Heroin would do the same thing. That would be a bit like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut though.
+1 about the kratom, best and safest opioid drug to use by far. Impossible to OD on since it's also an antagonist and will cancel out it's own effect if you dose high enough. I experienced that time and time again before I learned my lesson. I would often redose a little more and then bam, no effect anymore.

I've used prescription opiates before and while they feel kinda nice, they make my brain go completely foggy and I'd often get stomach cramps. Kratom is amazing. After I was using oxycodone a few months ago post sinus surgery, I was really upset when I couldn't feel my kratom because the oxy ruined my tolerance, but black seed oil helped me bring it back down again (yucky oil though, I bought a powdered extract online that has worked much better and even eliminated a 7 month battle with IBS-C).

I have snorted tragic magic - maybe a couple of times a year, but it's not mind-blowing - basically just lay down and feel a bit floaty. LSD and edible sativa is a better high.
Your a copper..and being fed questions only a police officer wid ask copper 🗡️

All I can see when I look back are red lines I promised not to cross.
99% of them crossed soon after promises were made.
But yeah, never went groin, neck or dick.

Main reason being I wouldn't get a blowjob again if the abcesses of my arms were on my dick...

I said I'd never shoot it then one day it was my only choice so guess what I did folks? ;)

It hits quite different, you get a real rush at the start then you feel the smack really kick in, it's so good I had to walk away from it but I'd do it again at some point in the future.
What will put you off is the moment you hit a nerve or even worse have some fucking idiot junkie hit you up when his drunk & on a load of blues & he puts 0.3ml into the main artery in your arm.

I stand 100% FIRM you dont know what pain is till you had smack injected into a main artery @F.U.B.A.R. @blondin ;)

I said I'd never shoot it then one day it was my only choice so guess what I did folks? ;)

It hits quite different, you get a real rush at the start then you feel the smack really kick in, it's so good I had to walk away from it but I'd do it again at some point in the future.
What will put you off is the moment you hit a nerve or even worse have some fucking idiot junkie hit you up when his drunk & on a load of blues & he puts 0.3ml into the main artery in your arm.

I stand 100% FIRM you dont know what pain is till you had smack injected into a main artery @F.U.B.A.R. @blondin ;)
Oh, I do. Pain in a part of your body that no longer exists, can reach, "throw yourself off a tall structure" level, at times...

I am like renowned meth chemist Uncle Fester, I only snort or swallow Class As. If you're in a position where that's no longer enough to get you high, then that's a sign to take a break.