• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

Pharmacies won't have coke in their CD cabs these days though surely?? If so I'm going balaclava shopping!

Er, this was over 3 decades ago; yes, doubt you'd find coke in a non hospital CD cabinet these days (ora CD cabinet you can nick from a pharmacy without taking one of the building's walls in the process)

Regarding the title of the thread...and all previous and threads to have a similar question in the title, my only answer would be:

Definitely a step too far (my arm, sadly) didn't take more than 5 days to require that amount of surgery...
[/QUOTE]
Who’s left you like that? That’s piss poor! Are they charging you per stitch? Not even good needlework.

Hopefully that’s temporary otherwise when the skin heals, (and it won’t for a long time) it’ll be painful as it’ll pull when you move or flex your arm. Either way, kick up a fuss and get it sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who’s left you like that? That’s piss poor! Are they charging you per stitch? Not even good needlework.

Hopefully that’s temporary otherwise when the skin heals, (and it won’t for a long time) it’ll be painful as it’ll pull when you move or flex your arm. Either way, kick up a fuss and get it sorted.
The reason they stitched it that way is that they have to leave it open to drain. If they stitched it up all the way the pus would stay trapped and the infection wouldn't drain. They had to stitch it up enough to keep the skin together but they also had to leave those gaps.

It's gonna leave a hell of a scar and hopefully a stark reminder.

Aye it's to let further shite drain out but yeh I thought it was a bit huge!

Er, this was over 3 decades ago; yes, doubt you'd find coke in a non hospital CD cabinet these days (ora CD cabinet you can nick from a pharmacy without taking one of the building's walls in the process)

Me too - at uni the DDC key was on top of the box.

EVERY year we got a lecture on how being caught staling would end our career.

But how else does one document a 42 hour reaction?

I think it important to note that almost no street H is meant for injection - it's prepared to be smoked. Also, the body has multiple mechanisms to stop infection and IV bypasses all of these systems.

I think people who know how to smoke the stuff get almost as much into their CNS as via IV route. I mean people with no veins left.

Last edited:
I think it important to note that almost no street H is meant fir injection - it's prepared to be smoked. Also, the body has multiple mechanisms to stop infection and IV bypasses all of these systems.

I think people who know how to smoke the stuff get almost as much into their CNS as via IV route. I mean people with no veins left.

This.

Intravenous injection of diamorphine base is a fast track to loss of circulation and/or limbs.

It was noon before I could feel my feet today.

And I'm lucky to even have feet...

The reason they stitched it that way is that they have to leave it open to drain. If they stitched it up all the way the pus would stay trapped and the infection wouldn't drain. They had to stitch it up enough to keep the skin together but they also had to leave those gaps.

It's gonna leave a hell of a scar and hopefully a stark reminder.
I did possibly think it may be due to further work, but I was under the illusion axe wasn't from the UK, and for one reason or another assumed he was in some third world shit hole, hence my comment, paying by the stitch.

Axe I'm wishing you the best recovery thats shocking to see hope you get the best doc) hospital treatment fuc.take care pal gutted for u but u will recover .be well

Axe Battler - I hoped you stuck to your Script. Was it a cheeky dig for a laugh? Since talked about cyclizine I've hoped you were OK but did not wish to jinx it,

@LoginNotSecure ha you thought I was Somalian or something? I'm not quite sure how I feel about that, as modding EADD tends to be almost exclusively done by us Britons. Could be good to shake shit up with a mod from an EU country or Africa or just bloody anyone really... Applicants needn't be very clever, look at me!

@Fertile don't worry about that mate! I wasn't too impressed with cyclizine but I was only taking them orally. Whilst I have been known to have a cheeky dig, it's never been with pills or anything, just this horrible brown we get here. No more of that though...🫣

I hope you can make the juice work for you. That was a close call. i just cannot stand needles. I mean I have a phobia. The last time I was gifted H I took 1 small toke and just thought 'no - I don't want to do this'. Got some funny looks, I can tell you!

mmmm Cyclizine and Methadone amps make a nice alternative to diconal

Wet amps that's 25 to 30 years ago no. Peach palf mmmm. Now dikes and coke was the ultimate told to me by a now in his 60's guy. After Robbin chemists in uk turn on after turn on..out of it💯. He still here

Last edited:
...yep that long ago lol, I think the last time I did it was in 98 maybe. Palfium was yummy top of the list with Dikes then jacks for ease of use....back when liberating the cdc was a little easier