R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Infrequent Sex life with GF

allmatty

Greenlighter
Hello,

My first post here, just created an account to get some help with an issue I'm having.

My GF and I have been together about 2 years now, I'm 30 and she is 25. Pretty much the usual story, we had sex almost every time we hung out (about 2x a week) at first and it then dwindled down to once every 2 to 3 weeks, to now where it's been over a month since we last did anything.

I have not stopped romancing her or treating her differently (that I know of). I still surprise her with flowers once every couple months or so, in fact I just brought her some a week ago. I keep myself in great physical shape and maintain good hygiene. I do everything I can to remain attractive for her. I can't quite say the same of her, she has stopped shaving her legs often, and doesn't dress up for me near as much when we go out for dinner and such. I still find her attractive and not once have given her crap for her lack of shaving/dressing up or her lack of interest in sex - so it's not like I'm pressuring her by any means.

She pretty much NEVER initiates when we do have sex, it's always me. There have been a couple rare exceptions over the two years (for example my birthday in the Virgin Islands she surprised me with a nice piece of lingerie, one of only two times in the relationship she's done this). About 2 weeks ago she confused the hell out of me, she was on her period but was apparently unnaturally very horny which is very unusual for her. She kept teasing me and biting my ear and neck and dry humping me saying "You'll just have to wait" referring to waiting until she's off her period. After that nothing happened and we're now going over a month without sex, I am so confused.

I don't know what the problem is, I feel like it may be a hormonal issue since she's takes a lot of different medications for various medical issues, including birth control. I have no idea how to go about solving this and I feel trapped, because I fear if I bring it up to her from that point on any sex we have will feel forced. We are looking to buy a house together soon but now I am wondering if that's the best choice. I just want to feel wanted every so often and feel that physical connection with her, I am so sexually frustrated right now and not sure how much longer I can deal with this.

I dont know your GF but from my own experience in the matter,

It could be the meds which make her want to have sex less, because of the hormones.

Or it could either be that she want you to innitiate it more.
for me it was just that she wanted me to initiate more and that worked.

I hope it helps a bit, good luck with your girl, and keep your head up.

DON'T BUY A HOUSE WITH HER! At least until you sort this out. Go with her to the doctor to discuss meds, go to couple therapy if you need to. Whatever. I'm speaking as a woman here - this is a big deal. I wish people realised sexual compatibility is a big big deal and very important in a relationship. This can grind away at your self esteem until there's none left...

Yeah, don't buy a house with her. Talk to her about this, and maybe have her get checked out by a doctor as it may be a medical issue? Good luck.