• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Inexperienced LARGE Adderall Binge

danibug898

Greenlighter
First things first...female, 22, 5'9, 143 pounds (before binge started), drug use in the past daily but now only once in a blue moon recreationally. No tolerance. Did with my girlfriend who has been doing speed on and off, 250lbs(roughly), 5'6. Didn't go anywhere except gas station once for cigarettes which is .3 miles away. Both ate a slice of pizza before binge. I had slept 7 hours and she hadn't slept at all since she woke up Saturday (works overnights).

So, I went on a binge this past weekend with adderall. I didn't know much about add until I was doing it (got high, focused, and curious) and didn't realize anything about the time release, how many mgs to take, etc. I did a LOT of research, and didn't find anyone like me so I made this thread. This binge went from Sunday morning around 10 AM, and I took the last dose Monday around 5 or 6 AM.

I have only taken add recreationally one other time, and it was not generic add but it was only 1 or 2 30mg and we ate before we took them and slept both nights. This time though...

I honestly have not a clue how many I actually took, but I do know they were COR 136 and and 3060 XR. I started off with a IR and an XR. Roughly, I believe I took about 13 pills or so, making it around 300 - 450mg of add. As someone with no tolerance, you can imagine that I was feeling good. I started researching after I was getting intense tingles down my cheeks, back of my head, and arms. I wanted to know if that was serious. It was then I learned about the heart rate, anxiety, and tolerance issues I would be encountering. I have a pretty bad drug problem however, have stayed away from straight meth since February, and haven't done anything else except for pot. I did even stop smoking pot a couple months ago, so I was completely clean minus my Wellbutrin XL and Zoloft that I take perscribed (which I took Saturday night, skipped Monday, and took Tuesday). I know that any time that I redosed, I usually took 2 of the 30mg tablets, one IR and one XR. All taken orally. Once or twice, I know I took 3 at once, including that last dose at 6 AM on Monday.

Naturally, we didn't sleep Sunday night but did finally get some sleep early Tuesday around 5 or 6 AM. I was drinking a lot of liquid in the beginning, but I think I forgot as it got later on and started chewing gum for the cotton mouth. I was happy, talkative, tingly, and did I mention talkative? Overall, I did have a good experience and surprisingly no harm done. Well, except that come down. Monday night was rough (also had to work that night, which is why I tried to nap in the morning but to no avail) but not too bad, my biggest issue being the sore joints. My wrists, elbows, hips, and knees all were hurting and popping like they have never done before. Even now, they are still doing it. My sore muscles did stop after a bath on Monday night, with now just some mild neck pain that's almost normal.

Now tuesday? That was a different story. Not only was my girlfriend leaving to go to work out of state (which is why we partied, every second together wasn't wasted) but the depression, loneliness, and anxiety was full throttle. Not to mention the feeling like crap and was at work. So at 5 on break, I took another 30mg IR. I didn't feel anything at all, so at 6:45 I took 4 Tums and an hour later took an XR. Still absolutely nothing. Came home, had mild insomnia issues and my melatonin did not work on first dose, so I took 3 more and fell asleep for 7 or so hours. Went through all of Wednesday at work without anything, ate just fine, etc. Got home last night at 11:30 and my withdrawal symptom of craving more was out of this world. So after a crap ton of research I had done, I decided to crush my last XR and IR, and I snorted both of them at about 2 AM. Haven't felt a thing. Absolutely nothing, in fact I almost fell asleep several times but was trying to stay awake for my girl (I will be going to bed now shortly, and have taken the wellbutrin, zoloft, and melatonin).

I was just wondering....how badly did I fuck up my tolerance? I did my best to take care of myself, making myself eat a yogurt and chocolate pudding, and drink orange juice and 3 glasses of water during a break on Sunday night. But feeling nothing from those 2 60mg doses has me worried. Add is the only thing I allow myself to do every once in a while, as I said before this is only the second time I've ever taken it and the first was about a month and a half ago. I had been craving speed, but didn't want all the harsh effects and I'm trying to stay away from hard things. I'll definitely admit I have an addiction problem with all drugs, and when I take them I've ALWAYS been all or nothing (first time I ever did drugs I did Molly and everyone did a line or a half a line and I did a line and finished off the 2 halves from my friends all in the first dose).

I absolutely know the amount I took even for an experienced or regular user was out of this world, which is why I created this thread. There was no first time users I found who even went close to that dosing amount. I am now aware of the effects that could have had, but please understand I didn't at the time. It was all spread out, just large amounts taken when I did redose. I wanted to be high, okay..but please no lectures. With how bad I fucked up my tolerance I think that's punishment enough...

And both times I redosed after the binge, i know it wasn't working because the main reason I did it was to stop the concentration issues I was having as well as mood swings and the joint pain. The concentration got worse, and I'd stand in a room and have no idea what I was doing and just blankly stare off until I remembered I was at work and had a job to do. I forgot my schedule, where to go, what to do, etc. The mood swings got worse, and I became very, very angry.

Help/advice/thoughts? When will add have an effect on me again? How much am I going to need to take the first time? I'm craving really bad but out and out of connects (girl brought it) so I can't get more now, but unsure when the next chance will be. It can be as early as this Sunday and every Sunday after but isn't certain. Doubtful even since she is having very negative come downs at her job, would most likely be early November before the chance arose if it even did then. But, who knows. So would it be a waste of pills to even try? She took similar doses to mine, though I have no idea how much she took either because I was sneaking my large doses (she would only give me 1). She was trying to protect me and not OD me but the addict in me said I wanna be high...so I did.

Anything helps, just please no judgement or bullshit...can't take it with the current state of mind.

Also, not currently on anything, just really wanted to be detailed and specific so I can know what to expect, what to differently, etc.

that's quite a wall of text... a little more concise would deff get you more answers; just the broad strokes you know..?
and if you're wondering how to feel like you did the first time you ever took addy, well, there's this little adage i like to throw around- 'chasing the dragon'..

oh and welcome to BL