• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Incredible Opiate-like Rush Feelings from other Drugs

Good glass provides a more powerful, orgasmic rush than any opioid.

Meh, it just depends on the person. Some people like uppers more than downers and will prefer a cocaine/meth rush over any opiate rush. I disagree with this. The best rush for me is a big shot of H.

Anyway it says u from detroit IDK how the hell u even have done glass lmao. I've done just about every drug under the sun and have never even seen the shit before. Its rare in these parts, more of a down south thing it seems

I'm pretty sure there's meth in every city, whether it's glass idk, but I wouldn't rule it out, where there's demand, there's supply, no matter how small-scale.

Large scale high quality methamphetamine historically has been predominantly on the west coast USA, the Midwest, and some of the Southern states.

Meh, it just depends on the person. Some people like uppers more than downers and will prefer a cocaine/meth rush over any opiate rush. I disagree with this. The best rush for me is a big shot of H.

Anyway it says u from detroit IDK how the hell u even have done glass lmao. I've done just about every drug under the sun and have never even seen the shit before. Its rare in these parts, more of a down south thing it seems

I'm not going to name specific cities, but let's just say Macomb county!
I'm actually more of a downer person myself. The love of my life has always been heroin since it's epidemic here in Detroit, along with crack cocaine (though I don't really like crack). But I've done some good meth and the rush is just unbelievable!

EDIT: Where abouts in Detroit are you?

I used to always say to everyone drinking, im drunk to i took a few vicodins, back in the day....

I used to feel like taking an opiate was like drinking an entire 6 pack in one small pill.

That's probably due to the fact that drinking releases endorphins just like opiates. It's just much harder to hit that same level of euphoria.

Alcohol is directly euphoric not through endorphin release but through its actions on ion channels that cause cells to release neurotransmitters as well as disinhibiting cells from releasing dopamine, because it binds to GABA recepors too.

Meth blocks the breakdown of dopamine and norepinephrine by blunting the effects of MAO, which is an enzyme capable of cleaving monoamines such as dopamine and norepinephrine.

EDIT: Meth is also capable of increasing dopamine levels in the CNS by as much as 2,600%!!

So Meph works in a similar way? Albeit with a huge serotonin release too.

cocaine iv in sufficient doses can cause a very blissful state where i become unaware of the world because i can't hear,cant move, heartrate racing, but peaceful in it's own right, extreme euphoria. Problem is it's gotta be cocaine and not abunch of bullshit active cuts, and a HIGH dose -- the point where it becomes what i describe is usually what gets found on accident because it's so close i don't shoot for it.

IV Cocaine is fan-fucking-tastic. Warm and tingly, almost opi-like.
'

lol i didn't even read any of the other posts until after i was done and thought " hmm i wonder if anyone else is like me. ;-)

I think most decently recreational stimulants tend to feel opiate-like at some point during the come-up.

IV Cocaine is fan-fucking-tastic. Warm and tingly, almost opi-like.

Word.

Cocaine I.V has such a depth to it it's phenomenal. A small dose of cocaine hydrochloride can be the most relaxing thing ever.

I also think ketamine is v good at replicating opioids.

Ketamine provides me with a much more insular high than the unknown powder substance aka heroin that's sold in my area.

I also see ketamine is listed as a treatment for opiate addiction in neuro soups youtube video.

if i am drinking alcohol and smoke alot of weed on top of that and lay back and close my eyes, sometimes i get good medetation, but not quite euphoric, just feelin good. Add some opiates to that combo and i would find euphoria..

when i was like 15 i used to get really damn high of some good weed, just lay back and meditate and it felt great, like all warm and happy...that don't happen no more though.