IN, Indianapolis - Every Tuesday - Konkrete Jungle

from the KJI myspace:

sour grapes.

As far as I know Tuesday nights are still on, but they won't be backed by Gary and KJI anymore.

didn't see him "fighting" for the night...or the dj's who bring the sound to the masses. all i saw him fighting for was the cover from the door...gotta call a spade a spade, unfortunately, and the spade known as gary is flavored with WEAKSAUCE. time to move on...and i'm glad to hear the night's been doing well during the transition period :) wish i couldve stayed later so this coming tues i'm in it for the long haul<3

didn't see him "fighting" for the night...or the dj's who bring the sound to the masses. all i saw him fighting for was the cover from the door...gotta call a spade a spade, unfortunately, and the spade known as gary is flavored with WEAKSAUCE. time to move on...and i'm glad to hear the night's been doing well during the transition period :) wish i couldve stayed later so this coming tues i'm in it for the long haul<3

I have to give Gary a little bit of credit. The KJI Session parties were all good and he did pick up and continue the Tuesday nights. In the beginning, things were pretty good, but as of late, there are no lineups ahead of time, no money in the bank, rotten equipment, and a promoter who's given up 99% of his job to the DJs. Once the DJs wanted that last 1%, Gary flipped. It's unfortunate the way it turned out but it's plain to see that a little bit of change is overall better for Tuesday nights, judging from the recent success.

I have to give Gary a little bit of credit. The KJI Session parties were all good and he did pick up and continue the Tuesday nights. In the beginning, things were pretty good, but as of late, there are no lineups ahead of time, no money in the bank, rotten equipment, and a promoter who's given up 99% of his job to the DJs. Once the DJs wanted that last 1%, Gary flipped. It's unfortunate the way it turned out but it's plain to see that a little bit of change is overall better for Tuesday nights, judging from the recent success.

give him credit for what?? being an asshole who tells his crew "if you don't work with me i'll just turn it into a trance night..." ?!?!? saying that out of spite wasn't really the answer we were looking for in a "leader", ya know? and instead of posting that ridiculous tantrum he should've just been a good sport :\

give him credit for what?? being an asshole who tells his crew "if you don't work with me i'll just turn it into a trance night..." ?!?!? saying that out of spite wasn't really the answer we were looking for in a "leader", ya know? and instead of posting that ridiculous tantrum he should've just been a good sport :\

Well, I'll be the first to admit I've been a little absent as of late, so I didn't know anything about a trance night threat. That sucks ass.

It's nice to see some enhanced results.

I heard Sound Victim had a new Live Guitar/Turntablism set. Has anyone witnessed his new program?

balls, can't make it out this week either due to having to be in carmel (via south side) at 8am most of the week...weak

This thread needs to be locked now that it has no affiliation with Konkrete Jungle.

while we are waiting to start in July... here's this weeks line up

This Tuesday, June 23 the following cats will be gettin' it hot.

Seth Nichols - 9:30-10:30

Sea Monkey - 10:30-11:30

Fister Belvedere - 11:30-12:30

Mpathe - 12:30-1:30

Swagger, Ph.D - 1:30-Close

I wanted to post it before they shut this down.

and and Go was cool... groove was definitely lame