• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

In A Word, PD Is To You:

An outlet

I'm truly glad that so many people love this place and find it to be a positive influence on their lives. <3

formerly, a space to learn and share what i know and feel.

now, a space where i go for nostalgia's sake from time to time and where i get horribly bored quickly. i used to think the place has changed but actually i think it's me who has changed. i just can't help thinking 85% of what is written here is drivel.. a glorious waste of time. But then maybe I am just too serious for my own good.

^ People aren't always profound in their communications... although I think BL has some really intelligent and creative people, hence a lot of little gems of wisdom here. Drivel is fun anyhow! :)

formerly, a space to learn and share what i know and feel.

now, a space where i go for nostalgia's sake from time to time and where i get horribly bored quickly. i used to think the place has changed but actually i think it's me who has changed. i just can't help thinking 85% of what is written here is drivel.. a glorious waste of time. But then maybe I am just too serious for my own good.

That's odd, I've often found this place to be the exact opposite of how you describe (not that I'm discounting your perception of the forum).

It might just be that if I find a post to be 'drively' I simply skip over it; but I've found the average level of posting in PD to be pretty high -- especially when compared to the other drug forums. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion and indeed it would be kinda freaky if everybody liked PD haha. :)

I must say, though, if you read this forum with the right kind of eyes, you will see some fantastic magic happening.

is loop

*agrees with Ximot*

*also agrees with Roger&Me*

significantly better here than hearing the term 'swim' constantly, or dealing with the tighter spun or shorter length loops of 420chan or what have you.

I gotta say, the best you can get is direct human(ish sometimes) communication. It's good to have reference points though.

Community, support, knowledge... and nostalgia, all wrapped in one. <3

L<3Ve

PD is filled with the most compassionate , friendly folk's on all of Bluelight :D

is it weird to quote my own post ;)

another word I'll add is Expression
you can talk about my favorite topic some people frown upon in society. Which is the use of psychedelics.

Oh shit I forgot you used to be Cosmic Charlie! haha, I remember now. :)

I've tried to get the old account back but i have forgotten the password for it and the email connected to it. Maybe it will happen someday, i hope so. I've already spoke of it with them. Until that day comes you guys can call me Muddy...

I know, right? It's a time capsule to your younger self.