Site Feedback Improving bluelight

valerio6324

Greenlighter
Just got to say blueghlight has completely changed the way i experiment with drugs, i used to take drugs just to get fucked up lol but then a mate of mine showed me blueghlight and i have completely calmed down, i used to take stuff solely for taking the drugs but after looking about blueghlight i realized drugs could be used to learn and grow. thank you for everything blueghlight this is exactly what we need right now somewhere people can freely share there opinions and experiences i have learned a lot from the members of blueghlight, honestly cheeeeers keep the info flowing. PEACE

also id like to hear other peoples opinions of bluelight and maybe suggest what could be improved this is my 3rd time posting so feel free to criticize, any feedback appreciated.:)

I'm glad you're making good use of the site. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Homeless -> Support

cheers man im happy im starting to post ive been using this site for a decent 6 months feels good to get involved

I think it would be a great help to see what mods are online in each section - that way when a 'red flag' post appears we can address it directly with the mod.

If you go to the section and then to the bottom of the page it will show what users/moderators are browsing the forum.

also, when you report a post, the staff of the forum in question get an email. it's not real time but there are enough staff and we're responsive enough that we don't really need a real-time solution.

alasdair

If you go to the section and then to the bottom of the page it will show what users/moderators are browsing the forum.

Never thought of that - users browsing forum :D. Never thought of that before ! I still think that active mods should be highlighted in the moderator section ?

Hey Alasdairm, hope your enjoying your travels. Was in awe at your photos the other day <3

I had never thought about looking at active members in a thread to see if a mod was online :0 - that would mean checking who was a mod, checking who was online and pm accordian (jke). If a mod in a particular section was online then would it but too hard to have them highlighted somewhere?

Enjoy your travels :) (I sent a report message a while ago, I would love it addressed now and not left until one of the mods in that section get online). Report message explains it :)

Thanks
Bear <3